Ok Dr D, fess up! What have you done with my...

wheesht

Just keep swimming...
cellulite?

I swear it was there a few weeks ago but when I happened to look at my butt in the shower this morning (this isn't something I make a practice of you understand), it was gone!

I even took handfuls of flesh and squished it together to see if the disgusting orange peel effect would appear but no. Nothing. Nada!

Can't believe it! I thought it was there for life! I seemed to miss the bit in the book first time round where it talks about the diet tackling cellulite, but read it again and it's true. It works! And am determined it won't EVER be making a reappearance.

Just another lovely surprise from this fab diet.

And no. I'm not posting a pic of my lovely smooth rear end to prove it to you :kissass: :D

Haha wow! That's great :)

I think mine's also reduced just from losing weight, but completely gone? I wish!!! You must be so pleased.

SL x

I know, it's amazing! I had actually take the mirror out from the bathroom and scrutinize my behind in the bedroom because I thought maybe the steam was being kind :D But no, honestly it appears to have just gone! Bikini here I come!

(The bikini bit was a joke - I wouldn't inflict the sight of me in a bikini on my worst enemy.)

Yep I too noticed that. I did read it before I started the diet but didn't believe it would actually happen to me :D

Haha yes i think u should, as a motivational tool! Lol. So you've only been on it a couple of weeks more than me, ill definitely be checking my ass out wen I get home!

Yup - more cottage cheese on my plate, less the cottage cheese on my bum!

Oh you lucky things... mine did not improve:( I was so looking forward to it really improving ( i wasn't expecting it to disappear ) that now that I am finished with the cruise phase and into Consolidation I am sure it will stay the same.

Oh well at least I got a clear complexion now:rolleyes:

Last edited:
am off to check my butt now :) xx

Yay - thats fab wheesht. I just love all these other changes we notice - so much better than focussing on the scales all the time!

(Hmmmm - May just go and have another shower to check if Dr D has pinched my cellulite too!)

Oh you lucky things... mine did not improve:( I was so looking forward to it really improving ( i wasn't expecting it to disappear ) that now that I am finished with the cruise phase and into Consolidation I am sure it will stay the same.

Oh well at least I got a clear complexion now:rolleyes:

Aw that's not fair :mad: But very good about the complexion! At least people are more likely to see your face than your behind.

Well, I hope so anyway... ;)

thats fab... even though at my heaviest i was 16st i didnt have cellulite... id love for the 2 big pads of fat above my butt/hip area to disappear..... i even had them when i was 9st at 19 :(

thats fab... even though at my heaviest i was 16st i didnt have cellulite... id love for the 2 big pads of fat above my butt/hip area to disappear..... i even had them when i was 9st at 19 :(

You are so lucky never having had it! As atropos says, is just like cottage cheese. Ugh.

I wonder if there is a specific exercise you could do to target that area?

So annoying when there's one part of you that seems impossible to get rid of. For me it's a roll of flab just over where I had my cesarean section wound. (Thanks daugher no. 4 for that :rolleyes:) It is definitely looking better since I have lost weight, but will always be there I imagine. No bikinis for me!

wheesht said:
You are so lucky never having had it! As atropos says, is just like cottage cheese. Ugh.

I wonder if there is a specific exercise you could do to target that area?

So annoying when there's one part of you that seems impossible to get rid of. For me it's a roll of flab just over where I had my cesarean section wound. (Thanks daugher no. 4 for that :rolleyes:) It is definitely looking better since I have lost weight, but will always be there I imagine. No bikinis for me!

I have that roll from having a caesarean too, at my heaviest it just hangs down now I've lost a little bit it juts out instead which i suppose is an improvement! Once I lose a bit more I'm gonna start sit ups to try and bring it in a bit

Back