Ok Dr D, fess up! What have you done with my...

wheesht said:
So annoying when there's one part of you that seems impossible to get rid of. For me it's a roll of flab just over where I had my cesarean section wound. (Thanks daugher no. 4 for that :rolleyes:) It is definitely looking better since I have lost weight, but will always be there I imagine. No bikinis for me!

I had a section 2 years ago. I can honestly say that exercise is the key. One of those rolly sit-up things (cost less than £10 at places like Argos). I did 200 a day once I was given the all clear to exercise. Now that I've lost most of the weight I need to I can see my stomach muscles and have no roll over the section scar, my stomach looks better than before I was pregnant. It really isn't difficult to do the sit ups with one of those rolly things and works a charm.

I had a section 2 years ago. I can honestly say that exercise is the key. One of those rolly sit-up things (cost less than £10 at places like Argos). I did 200 a day once I was given the all clear to exercise. Now that I've lost most of the weight I need to I can see my stomach muscles and have no roll over the section scar, my stomach looks better than before I was pregnant. It really isn't difficult to do the sit ups with one of those rolly things and works a charm.

That's good to know! I know the rolly thing you mean (is that the technical term btw? :p). Used one of them at the gym and they make sit ups so much easier.

Right Jade - me and you to Argos now!

Back