ok everyone - QUICKEST way 2 loose 7lb!

i have got to loose 7lb before i got back to the hospital in 2 weeks. and im finding it so hard... whats the quickest way you guys have done it - ive been on the pre op diet for 2 weeks already and only lost 10lb! PLEASE HELP im goin mad thinking about it... xx

SW is meant as a long term diet, you can loose a lot in your first week (mine was 10lbs), but chances are it's mostly water. Sounds like you are looking for a crash diet, which SW isn't. Like starlight said, try some of the other sub-forums they maybe able to help much more :)

Natt xxx

the special k makes me lose loads but it's not a long term plan hon as you put it all straight on soon as you come off it grrrrr if it's just pre op though that might 2ork.

You definitely need a plan like the CD or Lighterlife in order to loose that amount in a short space of time. Didnt you receive any pre-op shakes? When I had my gastric band, these were included in order to help loose the weight in time. If you cant get hold of anyone try the Slimfast shakes.
Good luck!

If that is all you are allowed a day on the pre op diet, it looks like it's all fluids, if you follow SW for 2 weeks it will mean you eating 'proper' food, and I think that you may gain weight rather than lose - my advice is to keep perserving with you pre-op diet plan and pop into the Cambridge & Lighterlife forum for help, after all you still have time to lose again in 2 weeks, good luck with it and with your operation.

I thought the whole point of the pre op diet was to shrink your liver. So not sure if its advisable if you follow a diet plan rather than your pre-op diet, as its unlikely it will have the same results prior to surgery, even if you lose the weight.

thanks guys. in reply to minime i am on the pre op doet twice - once to loose 5% and the second to shrink my liver. i started this thread as im hungry all the time and my weight seems to have stuck! im goin to stick to it for the next 2 weeks and see what happens ill just add some more exercise. i hope it works because im so fed up of yoyo dieting... i really should never have stopped slimming world i lost so much with that and was still able to eat... i loved green days! anyway thanks everyone xx

Ah I get it now, so your looking for a more realistic way to the lose the first 5% for now. Not sure you'd manage the full 7lbs, but I SW gotta be worth a try.

I had to shrink my liver for my band and had the shakes.

Why do you shrink your liver? Not that I want a band or anything, just curious

xx

thanks guys ive decided to just stick with the milk diet! and what ever will be will be! they dont do the shakes where i am having the op its just milk! i HATE milk! lol.. so thats not a good start. u have to shrink your liver because when they operate they need to be behind your liver - its the only organ that grows and shrinks as you get bigger/smaller. so its just saver to shrink it b4 the op. im not at that stage yet thats atleast 4 weeks away im just trying to lose the 5% first - which is the same diet just for 4 weeks instead if 2! anyway ill let you all know if i do it xx

Back