Ok folks are you ready for this?? ........

Defo noticable difference, well done you! x x x

wow your shape is changing, that is such progress forward, heres to the next month of losses - well done you!

Last edited:
You brave lady! I salute you hun.
The pics really show the work you have done - keep it up, well done. xx

Wow - that 10lbs makes such a difference - you can see it ! You must feel better too ? By the way, it didnt scare us - lol xxx

Wow the change already is amazing! Well done! bet you feel great?! x

Yeh defo hun!! Like everyone has said, it really shows! Brilliant idea posting photos to see your progress and it's very inspiring to others!! You are so brave! I'm so self conscious I'd never be able to publically do that so I completely take my hat off to you!!X

I just cant wait for the weigh in this week :)

wow amazing.. you can really see what a difference 10lbs makes.. and good on you for being brave enough to post something that i havent had the guts to do.. i have been taking pics of me in bra n pants for a wee while at various stages... and all they do is sit on my lap top, occassionaly appear by accident when i am not concentrating usually making me feel a bit iccky and the causing the lap top to crash lmao! soo good on you! hope you are really proud of yourself! :-D

Brilliant, well done to you.

Fantastic!!! You are so brave for posting them, but you have motivated me, and so many others. You must feel amazing - not only from the actual weight loss, but also when you see what how much difference it makes to your figure.... here's to the next 10lbs - looking forward to seeing the pics! x

Wow, what a result!! You can really see a difference :clap: Well done :D That must spur you on!! Looking forward to seeing your next pic in another 10 lbs time :D

WOWWW!!!....wot a difference!!!!! well done and keep going!!! uve done soo well!

Fabulous, its a brilliant idea to take pictures, its such a good motivator too when you see the difference 10lb makes. Heres to the next 10lb hun.

That is fantastic, this is my first week and seeing these pictures has really motivated me! Well done you and can I say how brave you are putting these pictures on but believe me when you have got to goal and you post those photo's you will be soooo proud. I did this when I dieted a few years ago, wearing a pair of jeans I couldn't even pull together. When I had lost all the weight, wearing the same jeans which where loose on me, I took the final picture and my confidence went through the roof.
Well done keep it up:girlpower:
Janet x

Back