Total Solution Ok Fresh start today!!!

?Ur gas! Go girl Out of d hse today but think I'll do it tonite! PAT away... No pain no gain!!

I am telling you excercise is the way forward even if you fit in a 10-15 min sessin in, I think part of my weight gain stems from a big drop in my matabolism since hitting my 30's. So something has to give somewhere and it's definatley not a good thing too keep gaining and losing!

Hope your having a good day loser x

Hey walked miles today shoppin! Now an hrs journey 2 my MAms to pick up my kids b4 Headin home Feet achin Had vanilla shake b4 Leavin hse at 8 dis morn Ate half a bar at 1 then ate d other half at 4 Drank loads of water so had plenty of toilet stops Worse than a dog!!! Hee hee
I luv Ur new pic U look younger in it! Very trendy altogether;)

Hey walked miles today shoppin! Now an hrs journey 2 my MAms to pick up my kids b4 Headin home Feet achin Had vanilla shake b4 Leavin hse at 8 dis morn Ate half a bar at 1 then ate d other half at 4 Drank loads of water so had plenty of toilet stops Worse than a dog!!! Hee hee
I luv Ur new pic U look younger in it! Very trendy altogether;)

I hope you were not literally like a dog.....not whilst sober anyway ;) this pc is actually much more recent than the old one, I am older and heavier here!!!

Day 5 well done you x.

Hey girl How do u add additional info under Ur profile or is dat just an option when u originally log in??

Hey girl How do u add additional info under Ur profile or is dat just an option when u originally log in??

I think you mean signature, go to edit my signature and you will be able to add your stats any another information. You can be add a ticker from tickerfactory.com or my diet pal.

Morning Shoobs, hope things are going well at your end, day 16 for me, can't quite believe it, but it can be done!!
I managed 40 mins on the Wii last night, I do like the step class on ther, but tend to look a bit like Kermit the frog when I'm doing it, arms and legs everywhere, still something is better than nothing I say.

Have a brill day xx

Well done LW Up and out of bed Found DVD Legs bums tums r being worked on this min Have a gud one Busy busy Saddlebags LW and DL Come on we can do this We r doin brilliantly Here's to another TS day

Morning Shoobs, hope things are going well at your end, day 16 for me, can't quite believe it, but it can be done!!
I managed 40 mins on the Wii last night, I do like the step class on ther, but tend to look a bit like Kermit the frog when I'm doing it, arms and legs everywhere, still something is better than nothing I say.

Have a brill day xx

Go for it who cares!! I am not the most co-ordinated person either god only knows what I may look like thats whats so good about doint at home x.

Sheesh, you all put me to shame :-o I need to get my bum in gear!! I've got lazy this year. I have every Davina DVD ( I love her workouts) I should dust off my leggings, borrow LW's spandex leotard and join you all! xx

Just read through, you're so motivated! :hug99: xx

I'm like Dl, need to get my bum in gear and get some proper exercise done.

Just read through, you're so motivated! :hug99: xx

I'm like Dl, need to get my bum in gear and get some proper exercise done.

Hi you DL and giggle go for it girls you know it makes sense........and you know once you do it you get into it. If you do it at home who cares if you dont actually finish it or stop to catch your breath or are not kitted out in the latest stuff (you must wear trainers though) even if you cant do all the moves, the more you do the better you get. This work out I did today when I first did it it took me ages to build up to doing more than the warm-up!! and now I love it. Trust me if I can anyone can.

Hey shoobie i did it!! Kind of cheated a little though as I did'nt the middle bit-floor leg work as cant do the plank position it sets off a pain in my shoulder plus dont really show my legs so not aiming for ultra-athletic look. Spent 10 mins on my arms targeting arms/shoulders and upper back. :D

Hey der
All set to WI tomoro morn Not hungry these days which is a gud complaint!! Tanx 4 gettin me in d zone, 4 all yer inspiring stories and 4 Ur kind words of encouragement!!! Wudnt have managed 8 days TS wout ye! Ye r d best!!! A thousand tanx!
Keep ya posted!!!

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow Shoebedoo :hug99: xx

Tanx Gigglepants!! So what r Ur favourite Exante products? Had my last toffee bar today. Did buy 2 boxes of Tesco Ultraslim to keep me goin as have loads of shakes and porridge to work thro!! D bars r so handy!! Pity only allowed one each day! Did find dem pretty filling and easier to down water! Was wondering if we are allowed to make a banana shake and freeze it so banana ice cream???

Hey shoobs, sorry for late clock in, it's been bedlam here.

Thanx to you Hun for being so motivating to us.....gluck tomorrow x.

Are you Irish? I love the irish we grew up in a completely Irish neighborhood in Nottingham had some amazing neighbors, they were just like Asians......big families always at each others houses...did so much for each others. Mums old neighbors still had their family land and cottage in Kilkenny.

Back