Total Solution Ok Fresh start today!!!

Yes Busy Busy I'm Irish Did PGCE in Wales so lived der 4 nine mths Luv Ur choice in supermarkets Miss Asda Woolworths and Sainsburys

Iceland is amazing for parties! Have spent 2 days in Manchester and spent a wk last yr in Bournemouth on a boot camp Hee hee

Totally lost me now hun....we call em supermarkets....but miss asda, wworths....I think your confusing me with someone else your taliking to :)

Yes 7 days Fit Body Bootcamp Did gr8 sports- interval training, kick boxin, spinning, boxing, kayaking, circuit training, runnin etc Lost half st Got down to 10 7

Busybusy said:
Totally lost me now hun....we call em supermarkets....but miss asda, wworths....I think your confusing me with someone else your taliking to :)

Was referring to the thgs I miss from my time spent in d UK Have u been to Ireland?

Well top of d morn to ye Exante slimmers WI this morning after 8 days TS 100% and I've lost 7 lb 1/4 oz Absolutely thrilled So started off 8 days ago at 11st 1/4 ozand am exactly 10 st 7 lb today. More determined to stick with it for another wk to c how I get on I'll b smiling all day
Gud luck to all others weighing in today
Have a super one

Absolutely brilliant my Exante mucker, well done for giving it 100%, I have decided I'm gonna get the Slim and Save, it'll save me from becoming a fat old wagon after this brunch!!

Have a brilliant day mrs xxxxxxx

When I lived in Ireland we used to drive from Mayo to Eniskillen to go to Asda, the vodka was cheaper!! Well everything was cheaper, I am very sure Supervalue in Kiltimagh misses me very much.

Ah I got d bus up to Enniskillen via Sligo once and thoroughly enjoyed my Asda fix Filled my bag with wheat free products Amazing choice altogether but long journey home Kids dying to check out Titanic Museum in Belfast I'll bring an empty suitcase Ha ha

Woohooo well done yayyyyy. You deserve it x. Sorry about the confusion last night....i was very shattered my mum rang really upset. My mind was totally elsewhere.....bn to Belfast 2days on work years ago now

shoebedoo said:
Well top of d morn to ye Exante slimmers WI this morning after 8 days TS 100% and I've lost 7 lb 1/4 oz Absolutely thrilled So started off 8 days ago at 11st 1/4 ozand am exactly 10 st 7 lb today. More determined to stick with it for another wk to c how I get on I'll b smiling all day
Have a super one

That's fantastic Shoobs, well done that woman! :-D xx

hey well done once again, hane a great day xxx.

Hey Busybusy Tanx Aren't Mother's gr8 4 news- either gud or bad! They hear Everythg!!!! Work day over, kids hwk done and dusted, dinner cooked and kitchen tidied Finally sitting down with a coke zero while my kids munch away Hubby in d door, changed into his gear and is gone 4a run!!! I'm going to a dance class at 7 Had half Yogurt Ultraslim bar 4 bfast and other half 4 lunch Then porridge at 3.45 Did a bit of GM six pack dis morn to wake up! Hope Ur havin a super day!!

Have a super one

Well done shoebedoo!! That's a great loss. Good luck for the week ahead!

Laura XX

Tanx girls- room began to spin a few times when I had to put my head down towards my feet Very glad of d water breaks Just njoyed another porridge after comin home How r ye gettin on today??? Fit in any exercise???

Back