Ok guys n gals what do you think?

shellreed2011

Silver Member
Ok whilst sat here looking at the scales before attempting my first weigh in I have been thinking I have 56lbs to go what do you think my chances are of reaching this by the 16th may? That would mean I need to lose 10lb a month from now on? I have a night off in feb and a night off in march so what's my chances do you think? Honest answers please lol

Just worked it out n it would be 3.3 a week lol

Hi Shell I have around the same amount to lose by 1st May! I think it is possible :)

Well we shall do it together guys :)

Me too by may 18th, its more than possible! good luck!

We can do it guys n gals :)

So how much have u guys got to lose? Xx

I'm aiming to be straight ts till 29th march as that's when we fly out to Vegas for our wedding with one night off my hen nyt which is 3rd march. That's 74 days ts 1 day ws with alcohol. I'm hoping to be 2st - 2st 7lbs down.... Do you think that's poss? Xx

Yes it is just calculated and you need to lose the same as me lol 3.3 a week and exante say average a stone a month which is 4lb a week so I would say 3.3 is def possible :D

I have 65 left to lose. Though seems to be going real slow at the moment so am adding in proper exercise from today (ie: not just xbox kinect lol). Got aquafit tonight and boxfit tomorrow. Hoping it'll help kickstart something... Mine works out as needing to lose just over 3.8lbs a week.... But count me in, I love a challenge :)

Definitely doable, just dont go mad when youre off plan

A stone a month is what 3.5 a week so youre not being at all over ambitious :)

Thanks sandy :D ur like my diet guru lol so what sandy says so shall it be lol

Back