Ok here goes, my journey

Just caught up properly Jo and jeepers, what a roller coaster you've been on, you've had waaaay more than your fair share of drama. So pleased you've kept on top of Dukan and of course, what a great incentive you wedding is! Cyprus will be fab!!

Keep going lady - you know you can do Dukan and that it works for you. You have the strength of character to cope will all the things going on on your life, plus you come on here with such good humour and warmth - you can do anything you set your mind to!!!

Much love Jo, stay strong.

Joodle xxx

Ellllooooooooooo here I am been so busy with stuff, I've tried to attach a pic of my wedding shoes. Do you approve ?

The spanner also known as half husband has had me decorating or rather I was the assistant, drove me nuts. I was trying to work & felt guilty because he was doing all the work then when I tried to do anything he wouldn't let me near anything & when I suggested I go back to my flat so I was out the way oh no I was needed ! Men eh !

I've been solely responsible for my nan too as my uncle has been on his jollys, sounds daft but having him around even though we go & see my nan at different times so I don't really see him it's like he's my comfort blanket.

Work is getting busy to, I'll be abroad whether it be Sri Lanka or elsewhere before Christmas by the looks of it for 2-3 weeks which is long enough as its 15hr days

Diet is going ok, I've lost 1st 7lb so I'm pleased, it's a struggle sometimes but I'm plodding along

Time to catch up on a few diaries whilst I have the chance xxx

Attachments

• image-49454863.jpg
    image-49454863.jpg
    615.4 KB · Views: 50
Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Jo xxx wow what a weight loss your doing great xxx and loving the shoes there fab xxx will you get time to top up your tan ?????

Elloooooo Sidd, thank you :) we are going away in December, Christmas present to each other so I'll hopefully get some colour this year :) as for the wedding I'm petrified of burning for the pics as I am fair skinned, we arrive 5 days before the wedding so I'm booking myself a spray tan the day before, he thinks I'm mad ! X

Love the shoes! When do we get to see the dress?? :)

Great shoes, and congratulations! how is the planning coming along?

Did I read that you will be going to Sri Lanka for work? What a beautiful country, I lived there for four years when I was younger - I hope you get some down time when you are there!

Well done on the weight loss :)

AMAZING shoes :) and I'm thrilled for you that you've managed to keep going with the weight loss throughout all the trials and tribulations you've faced of late. x

Nice shoes - though I would be incapable of walking around in them!!! They would be my sitting down shoes!!! LOL! WELL DONE on the weight loss - that is fab and agtee with Maintainer especially given all you have been dealing with recently!! Keep going lovely lady - holiday sounds fab too! Something to really look forward to!

Well done on the weightloss sweetie!! You will be in that dress looking gorgeous and slinky soon, keep up the good work hun xxx

Woo hoo to one-and-half stones and woo hoo to fantastic sparkly shoes! :D :D :D

P x

PS - we're not letting you forget 'our' Dukan hen night! ;)

PPS - hi to TDM x

Hi Jo, congrats on your 1 1/2 stone AND on getting to 100 pages in your diary!

You're doing fab and am glad you have so much to look forward to. What's the wedding date? Jx

Yeah, what's going down chica? Jx

So it's been over 12 months since I posted on my diary. Decided as I've come back to Dukan I'd find my old diary & revisit some of my posts for food ideas

restarted last Sunday & did 6 days of attack, so yesterday was my first day on cruise. We went out to a 50th last night for a meal, I avoided starters & pudding & just had a main Steak & salad.

Weighed in this morning & I've lost 8.3lb this week so chuffed with that

So it's been over 12 months since I posted on my diary. Decided as I've come back to Dukan I'd find my old diary & revisit some of my posts for food ideas

restarted last Sunday & did 6 days of attack, so yesterday was my first day on cruise. We went out to a 50th last night for a meal, I avoided starters & pudding & just had a main Steak & salad.

Weighed in this morning & I've lost 8.3lb this week so chuffed with that

hi Jo jo, welcome back....AMAZING LOSS!! How much are you planning to lose?

Enjoy your veggies!

x

Back