Ok here goes, my journey

Good to see you Jo and to hear that you're looking forward to the wedding... I'm back also, doing my own thing, but with distinct Dukan tendencies throughout the week! Good luck!
(No I hadn't heard of that programme...)

So here I am sitting visiting my nan - who is fast asleep catching up on a few diaries & I haven't updated mine.

Nan is now not starting to know who I am, really sad to see. Can't believe how fast she has deteriorated

Last few days have been great diet wise although we are out this evening & I am planning on a couple of voddy's but not too many.

I still haven't rented my flat out, so we have a week off in a few weeks & plan is to get it emptied, decorated & on the estate agents books

Other news is I have ordered my wedding dress & now I'm going into a bit of a panic as I've ordered it 3 dress sizes smaller !!! No pressure then ! Oh & I may do a boudoir photo shoot !

Work - well you know there was a possibility of me having to go to India earlier in the year & I was stressing because my nan was ill, well I got out of going but I may have to go to Sri Lanka - know which I prefer :)

We've booked a holiday for a week just before Christmas to Lanzarote, probably last one before the wedding.

So that's me for now, hope you are all having a fab weekend, catching up on your diaries has made me realise how much I've missed you all xxxxx

Hello Jo
I was just wring on your diary when your last post popped up!
It is very hard to see our aged relatives becoming not the people that we remember them to be.

Well done on being back on the dukan wagon. You'll fit into the wedding dress in no time if you stay on plan. xxx

Old age is cruel xxx and what motivation Jo with the wedding dress, my future dil did the opposite she bought her dress from china and its now a couple of sizes too big, but at the price they charge she's ordering a new one xxx great to have you back xxx

my future dil did the opposite she bought her dress from china and its now a couple of sizes too big, but at the price they charge she's ordering a new one xxx

I was going to do the same Sidd

No real news to report in, still ticking along...........

Awwwwwww just had some lovely news, my mate has become a granny :) Grace Bella 7lb 3oz awwwwwwwwwww

A dress three sizes smaller is very daring indeed! Good for you! That'll be amazing motivation for you seeing how it gradually becomes wearable... Are you back on Dukan 100% now?
I bought a dress online, with made to measure service so I had to submit my measurements which I downsized... I didn't get to the weight I wanted for my wedding BUT I managed to breath in and get the dress on which, strangely enough as I'm far from well endowed, remained stubbornly tight around the bust! As it was a strapless dress, once on, at least I didn't have to worry about it falling down!
Gosh re Sri Lanka. Do you have to go if asked?

Lovely name Jo for the baby and as for ticking along......you haven't stopped, slowly catches the monkey xxx

Great that you're back on here, Jo! I'm glad you're OK though your nan's condition is depressing. Get that flat let, girl! And would Sri Lanka be a long-term thing or would you just have to pop over periodically?

OK, so 9 months to drop 3 dress sizes, and a sunny week in Lanzarote in December as an interim target - all sounds good and do-able! Get posting your menus and weigh-ins and we'll make sure you get there! xxx

Wow, seems like the dukan bus is hitting the road again, with lots of old faithfuls on board!

Nice to see you again Jo, and good luck with the wedding dress. Great motivation indeed!

Cx

Hey sexy ladies I'm still here been busy with work & doing the garden ready to get the flat let. Will pop by later with an update but wanted to make sure you still know I'm here chugging along xx

Nice to know you're still there, Jo. Looking forward to that update! Cx

Yes update and tell us the craic xxx

waiting for the update... :)

WHAT'S ALL THIS??? You're getting married!?!?

Woweeee, so exciting!!! Am off to get the details....is it TDM? No, don't tell me, I'll enjoy it as a soap opera!

How exciting, congrats Jo!!!!!!!

Jx

Ellllooooooo lovelies I hope you had a lovely Christmas. Some of you will already know I got engaged !!!!!! It was a real surprise, we got up early as I always do as I get excited & opened our Christmas presents. Then TDM handed me my birthday card, the card read to my fiancée, I looked at him puzzled not understanding & he then proceeded to get down on one knee & pulled out a ring & said "will you marry me?" He was so emotional I just flung my arms around him & when I pulled away he said "well what's your answer ?" I laughed & said "yes you spanner :)" how very romantic :).

Oh Jo! Proper tear in my eye reading this! How wonderful and perfect timing after all the crappy stuff you'd been through with work and being ill. Hurray! So happy for you and looking forward to catching up with the rest of your news!!

Jx

Back