Ok here goes, my journey

mmmmm mocha yum yum.... was that a dukan flavour chris

I'm lying on the sofa being subjected to golf !!!

Muffins turned out ok yesterday although I needed to add more coffee, flavour wasn't strong enough so will try again tomorrow.

Today's menu

B chicken breast - was on the run to the hairdressers
L steak & cottage cheese with my oatbran
D chicken breast
S sf jelly

2 litres of water & no exercise

Have also had 2 glasses of diet coke tonight as a treat ooooooooooo the flavours taste so good.

Was stopped by the police today for getting shampoo out of my ear ! Had just left the hairdressers & noticed that I had shampoo still in my ear so had tilted my head to get it out. The police stopped me accusing me of using my phone !!!! They were quite nasty even when I explained what had happened they basically said I was lying. I told them I had nothing to hide gave them my phone & told them to get my phone records & if they proved it I'd take the maximum penalty. Guess what, I was let off. It's crazy I must drive past at least 20 people a day who are on their phones & I'm stopped for cleaning my ears. I was livid at the time.

Good day today, TDM cooked my lunch & has promised me a night out next week, restaurant of my choice for my Easter treat & because I've stuck to Dukan. I think it's also so I don't moan about the golf being on.

My D buddy hasn't been feeling well though even though she's now in cruise, any ideas ? I thought once in cruise the Dukan "flu" goes or am I wrong ? I on the other hand am feeling full of beans-so to speak :).

Well my last day of attack tomorrow & at day 3 I didn't think I'd make it, looking forward to tomatoes for some reason.

Happy Easter everyone x

Hi Jo I couldnt wait to eat a cherry tom very strange isnt it - phew glad your muffins turned out OK.

What an awful time u had with the police - I once saw a women curling her hair with curling tongues as she was driving - now that is crackers.

Your friend just might not be feeling well and its probs nothing to do with her diet regime. How many days are you doing attack for? I did 4 and lost 4lbs most ive ever lost in all the years ive done a diet.

Jojo when the golfs on just pop on minimins 9 times out of 10 someones posting x good luck on cruise x

Oooooooo cherry toms, my favourite. I even like the tinned ones.

I know, I work in a dodgy area & nearly ever car has illegal number plates, on phones & I bet some don't even have insurance. It gets me mad & I could get myself into trouble as I hear myself saying "shouldn't you be catching proper criminals " not ideal I know.

Yes Chris you got away with the muffins, I blame myself for the flavouring :) & as I said I will be making some more tomorrow.

Hmmmm she seems to have a bad head & no energy, she could like you say be coming down with something instead of it being related to Dukan.

Mr D suggested 6 days of attack for me, I guess as I've more to lose. 5lb down & I'm pleased with that, I don't think I've lost as much either within the first week on another plan

Not long to go then when you can have some lovely veg - I cant wait for my roast dinner tomorrow fav meal of the week :)

I'm forum resident insomniac :eek:... used to go out in the car at night, just for a drive and to save me going spare in 4 walls, used to regularly get stopped and breathalysed by the police (I'm teetotal:eek:) used to get comments like "bit late for a young lady to be out" condescending gits :p:(.... been a while since that happened thankfully - well done for giving them what for!! x

Happy Easter Sunday eveyone

I'm in fabulous mood & I don't know why, TDM has gone off for a game of golf before golf is on TV later & I'm quite pleased to be pottering round on my own,

B Extra lean bacon & 2 poached eggs - Yes I know bacon isn't allowed but i made sure every bit of fat was removed & it was extra lean. TDM made me breakfast in bed & I couldn't really turn it away as he is trying to support me, although he had stern words with me when I went all dizzy earlier saying "it's the diet " I think I just got up to quick.
L Roast beef
D FF yogurt & 2 muffins
S Muffin

I made some muffins again today & must have got the coffee amount right as they were very flavoursome :). I think these will be part of my daily routine, will be great for work.

Checked on my D buddy earlier & she feels better today, I think it could be a bit of constipation as she is usually very regular. I however have had a visit from the toliet fairy 2 days running :)

I made the mistake with paper cases! People in work gave me some strange looks as I picked the paper off!

Jo are you eating enough - where is breakfast? (eat more protein = more weight loss) glad your feeling dukan good x

Jojo tdr is making you a right golf widow lol eat more x

Lol.... lilly yes I remember picking my paper off, but the silicon cases are fab, good invesment the amount we bloomin use them :)

Ladies I promise you if anything I'm eating too much. I did say TDM did me breakfast in bed, extra lean bacon 4 rashers & 2 poached eggs & a nice cup of tea - That was plenty even though i wouldn't have choosen the bacon. I half a cow for lunch, I've just had some LF cottage cheese & 2 muffins for my dinner & have decided to save a SF jelly for a snack later. A couple of days ago I had to force myself to eat but since I came through the "flu" I want to eat. I'm looking forward to adding some veggies tomorrow :)

Thanks for your concern though it's nice !

Well today didn't go to plan ! I was soooooo looking forward to my first day of PV but it's ended up being a PP day, I know I've not eaten or drank enough but hopefuly as I'm back to work in the morning I can get back into my routine.

B 2 muffins & 2 cups of tea
L 4 slices of beef & 2 cups of tea
S FF yoghurt & a muffin
D Chicken breast & 2 cups of tea

No water !!!! & too many cups of tea

Got up late as I stayed up to watch the end of golf ! I hope Dukan isn't making my mind go crazy :D Me, golf !!!!! It was rather exciting at the end though I have to admit but so glad it's finsihed till the next comp.

My D buddy made the Dukan bread this morning a left me a little square to try,not too bad in my opinion. Obviously not as good as the real thing but a good substitute & something different, That's the key for me, if i get bored with a plan I go off track to easily.

Took a trip to Costco today too, to stock up on some meat :) never did i ever think i'd be excitied about steak ! We brought loads, I probably spent as much today for meat that will last the month as i did last week in Asda & that's nearly all gone. The trip did me in though, not sure if was walking on concrete floors, the damp weather or both. Came back & had to take myself off to bed after I forced some beef fir lucn down, will have to wait till Wednesday for veg now as I've got a couple of meals planned on my PV days so don't want to mess things up.

Anyway I'm still positive & loving the diet. Not weighed in though, will save it till my offical wi day Friday.

Hope you all had a good bank holiday x

Pants !!!! I've just read that you shouldn't do attack for longer than stated as it could slow weight loss due to the body thinking it's being starved, so should I do an extra PV day or stick to my plan ?

You could do 5/5 if it makes things easier for you this week, then switch to 1/1 later in the week, just have an equal number of pp days to pv days in a month and you'll be fine x

do PV today & tommorrow then back to 1/1 :)

I ended up doing another PP day as I want the next 2 days as PV. I figure if it slows my weightloss down so be it, I'm finding it easy at the moment so I'm here for the long haul.

Today's menu & I know you'll tell me off as it wasn't enough :)

B ff yoghurt & a cup of tea
L cottage cheese & a cup of tea
S sugar free jelly & a cup of tea
D spicy meatballs

3ltrs of water, not had my oatbran yet so will have it later in some yoghurt.

Have had a hellish day at work & usually I comfort eat but tonight I'd love a glass of wine, won't be having any though.

So we are out tomorrow night, TDM's treat for Easter & me having to endure golf ! My first outing since being on Dukan, I say that as if I've been on it ages like you lot - its only been 8 days :)

Back