Ok here goes, my journey

So yesterday was my first outing since being on Dukan & i found it fairly easy. TDM took me out, my choice & we were going to the cinema but he now has a chest infection & because he is a man is dying :D I chose a harvester as I thought it was a good quick easy choice & if the meat didn't fill me I could have more salad. Didn't need to, I had a chicken breast, 4oz rump steak & TDM gave me a flame grilled chicken strip from his order in return for my jacket potato. I was stuffed, then went home & watched a film of my choice, so I chose a chick flick "The Vow" which was easy going.

PV day
B 2 egg omlette with cherry toms, 2 cups of tea
L Roast chicken, 2 cups of tea
D Rump steak, chicken breast, flame grilled chicken piece, salad. Sparkling water
S FF yoghurt & my oatbran

1.5ltrs water

Today has been another PV day

B porridge
L Chicken breast & salad, cup of tea
D Roast chicken, butternut squash, 2 cups of tea
S FF yoghurt & SF jelly

2ltrs of water

My motivation is quite strong at the moment, there were cream cakes, pork pie & chocolates in the office today. I wasn't tempted by any of it, in fact I wasn't bothered by it at all. even when I was standing talking to someone whilst they were ramming a fresh cream cake down their neck.

I have a weekend away next week with the girls in a log cabin with a outside hottub, I've had my orders what i have to bring & it crisps, pringles & dips. I've said I wont be having any rubbish food & will probably bring a stash of my own. I had the reply " it's one weekend for god sake" Why do people think to have a good time you need to eat rubbish, me eating meat & veg isn't going to make me enjoy it any less. The 8 of us became friends trying to lose weight & we've all lost & gained, thankfully one of the other girls has said she's sticking to her diet as she is working really hard at the moment, even paying for a personal trainer which is mega expensive so I can understand her not wanting to throw her money down the drain.

Thankfully it's Friday tomorrow, even though it's been a 4 days week it's been a blinkin tough one & I've not reached for chocolate to cope !

WI day tomorrow, fingers crossed I've lost something even though it's been a PV day today

Good for you jojo your in the right place in your head to succeed. And good for you when your away with the girls just take your own stuff going away together is about good craic good fun....not everyone needs to eat and drink you'll enjoy it anyway x

Just show your mates how dukan motivated and strong you are ........... what difference does it make to them if you choose not to eat rubbish. They will be wishing they had been as strong as you when you've got to TW and you will Jo xxx my friends say I have willpower made of steel - LOL

Dunno about willpower of steel, I just don't want to be this weight anymore. Reading yours Chris & a few others has really inspired me that this time I can get down to a "normal" size.

Anyway I'm a bit disappointed this morning after weekly WI, I've gained half a pound. I know I've just done 2 PV days & I know some of you expericed either a small gain or no loss at all your first week on cruise so it wasn't a complete shock but like I say I'm just a little disppointed but hopefully I'll have a good loss next week before I head off to York for the girlie weekend.

Today's plan is -

B 2 Muffins, nice cup of tea
L Chicken breast & cottage cheese
D Fillet Steak
S SF Jelly & some FF yoghurt

Hope you all have a great day x

Jojo don't be dishearted its only water your holding you stick with it, it will show x and you have a good ay too x

Its mental I've just got on the scales & it's shown a 1lb & half loss now

Hahaha good x

Brilliant - I was disappointed first week after attack - Id lost 1 but of course I wanted more! and now well ............. thank God I didnt get too disheartened the following week I'd lost 4lb

I agree with the girls... Take your own stuff and resist the crisps lol make some dukan friendly dips and slice some veg up for dipping if you fancy joining in ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm absolutley done in, been doing the garden since first thing & my back is now telling me NO MORE !!!!! I know I shouldn't really do a lot of stuff that i do because I know i'll suffer later for it but I'm the sort of person that if I'm told I can't do something then I do it all the more, same goes for food. If someone says oh you can't have that because your on a diet it makes me eat it all the more. Stupid really because I'm not hurting anyone but myself.

PP day today

B Turkey rashers & poached egg, cup of tea
L 3 lemon & ginger muffins, diet coke
D Homemade beef burgers
S SF jelly

Water so far 2ltrs & toilet fairy has been. i seem to be going more regular to the toilet on Dukan than I was before !

It started off a lovely day here, but it's now gone a bit overcast. My yampy cat Bailey is now green !!!! I don't know why but he loves to roll on the grass after it's just been cut. He is a lilac colourpoint so a lot of his coat is cream, well it was he is now green :D

I'm going to do a load of muffins tomorrow for next weekend, never froze them before, do they freeze ok ? I'm guessing I will need to take more than I need because the girls are bound to want to taste. One of them has been doing Atkins & has just had a epic fail & is all out for eating & drinking everything insight. I am making a list of Dukan friendly things for me to take, if i'm well prepared there's no chance of me failing off track.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend x

Muffins freeze really well, Jo. Im having a muffin bake tomorrow, I usually do at least 6 days worth to last me the working week - usually forget to get them out the freezer and then have to wait until defrosted. End up having brekkie at 10.30 instead of 8.30

Thanks Chris, I'll give it a go then.

Does anyone know where I can find silken tofu in Asda ? I've been in there twice & asked twice to looks of bewilderment

I could only find it in Waitrose here ........... same funny looks in Tesco and Asda going to make the pud today

With the long life potatoes in sauce at Asda - I found it after about half an hour of trawling the aisles and I even know what the packet looks like so no excuses for missing it - figured I had burned a few calories looking for it but my three year old had totally lost the plot by then!!! LOL!

Thanks Trudy, I don't think I looked there. Will have another look the next time I go in & report back.

I'm just having a break from shopping, sitting having a coffee & catching up on my phone what news there is. Just been into Lakeland & brought a yogurt maker, TDM moaned " is that to join the rest of the kitchen gadgets like the bread maker you no longer use" :).

They also had a 12 bun silicone tray with 3 utensils half price so pick one of them up for my mammoth muffin bake later on :)

PP day
B cottage cheese, 2 cups of tea
L missed shopping
D leftover beef burgers from last night & a chicken breast
S muffins & ff yogurt

1 litre of water consumed so far

Off we go to finish off our shopping :)

Last edited:
All those bags your carrying is exersise, keep buying good for those arms lol unles TDM is carrying for you x

We are both bagged up :)

i find the tofu in asdas next to the lentils split peas etc :)

Just read the whole of your diary...lovely to hear how well your doing, very motivational :D

i usually find the tofu in the vegetable aisle in supermarkets

Back