Ok here goes, my journey

Went to look at the allotment today, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I was told it was overgrown which it is but a few months & I think we'll have it under control. Was pleased to discover rhubarb :)

PP day today

B nothing - was in too much of a rush
L roast chicken, cottage cheese & ff Greek yogurt
D roast chicken, sf jelly
S muffins

5 cups of tea & 1 litre of water

Sounds great and established rhubarb too yum yum x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

free rhubard sound good jo, hubby brought a carry bag full in today from work and ive got some coming sunday......bring it on lol all donations acceptd hehehe x

Lol sididd I have to wait untill next year to be able to pick mines

i know mines just a stump lol its just been planted....pleased my hint dropping finally paying off......might try it with chickens next!

Cluck cluck

Oh I'd love chickens. We know someone that breeds them & has said she'd given us some hens but TDM won't let me. We have a family of foxes 7 of them that visit.

Weign in today & I've lost another 1.5lbs, pleased with that

Going ghost hunting this evening in an old lunatic hospital Ooooooooooo been a few times but I'm a real sceptic.

PP day today

B Muffins
L Cottage cheese, ff yogurt & sf jelly
D fillet steak
S not sure yet

4 cups of tea & 1 litre of water so far

Well Jojo25, your boyfriend will be well and truly spoiled, as will you too. Fab. hotel and restaurant, I have been to both and you would find it hard to better either. Fantastic restaurant in the Hotel also, but it is nice to eat out of the place you are staying. Dublin city centre is'nt too big so it is all a nice stroll away to everything unless the weather is not good.

Congrats in your further weight loss, keep it coming off.

Well done on your weight loss, spooky night out whoooooooooo

oooh how did spooky night go? I wld defo love to do that! Well done on weightloss. My hubby told me he had sorted out chickens for my bday as I always wanted some, had them when was kid and loved them, am STILL waiting for hubby to build/buy my coop ;/ chickens are waiting for me to collect them when we r ready sooo frustrating I want them asap!
Have a great weekend ;-)

Well ghost hunting was a bit of a let down. No experience of anything weird happening, we were in a old lunatic hospital that is supposed to be very active. I've been a few times & never had anything happen. It was a good laugh though, the friends I was with made the night :)

Phoned to accept the allotment yesterday only to discover its twice the size I thought it was. We've the patch next to the one I went to look at too which was very very neglected. Been looking at costs to hire a rotavator to try & get it sorted without breaking my back !

I'm shattered today, didn't get in from GH till 4am

PV day today

B/L turkey rashers, scrambled egg, mushrooms & toms
D undecided, might get TDM to take me out.
S muffins

2 cups of tea, no water yet as haven't been up all that long

Allotment sounds like a lot of hard work....but fun xxx

Good luck with the allotment!! i wish my fingers were greener!

The ghost hunting sounds like a fun night out, dont think i would have been so brave lol Cx

Update on dinner last night, we did go out for an Indian but i just had tandoori chicken & salad. Would have loved dome of the raita to go with it but was being good.

Today I haven't had any energy & not much of an appetite either, so rather than waste a PV day it's a PP one

B Nothing well not strictly true 2 cups of tea
L FF yogurt & a mouthful of cottage cheese
D Roast chicken breast
S Muffind

1 litre of water, glass of diet coke & 2 cups of tea.

Forgive me fellow Dukaners but I have sinned, it has been far to long since my last confession :)

Hump !!!!! let myself down last night, TDM got a box of roses out that have been in the cupboard for ages & haven't been touched.He tipped them out on the table & turned to me & said " You can't have any" for some reason this was like a red rag to a bull & i said "I can have whatever I want" & promptly ate 3 of them. I didn't enjoy them either but it was to prove a point which I know is really silly. MEN !!!!!!!!! Pleased though that I didn't then binge & think oh well I've done it now & eat the rest until I felt sick which I would have done in the past.

Anyway PP day today

B Muffins & FF yogurt
L Chicken breast, cottage cheese
D Steak
S Tofu creme

So far today 2 cups of tea & 1 litre of water

Jojo 3 hail marys and two our father plenty of water and up you protein and your forgiven lol.... 3 is better than the box. Put it behind you and onwards and downwards xxx

Back