Ok here goes, my journey

We've missed you Jo xxx glad your feeling better xxx:cool:

Ok, so I had a mad spring clean yesterday sat in front of the telly & promptly fell asleep :) Didn't have chance to catch up with your diaries so will make some headroom on them today.

Yesterday's food PP day

B Lean bacon & poached eggs
L Cottage cheese & Muffins
D Chicken breast stuffed with quark & herbs, rest of the muffins, FF yogurt & SF jelly

Most I've eaten in ages, I'm a bit scared to weigh in this week as I know I've lost but not because of being good but because I've not eaten so I'm guessing as I'm now eating properly again that it may creep up ever so slightly. Will weigh in as usual Friday & see where I am then.

Today PP day

B Muffins
L Steak & prawns
D Steamed cod & herbs, FF yogurt & jelly crystals
S SF jelly

Update on today's food, still hungry so I've had some tofu creme. Glad my appetite is back :)

Glad your back and fighting fit Jo xxx:)

I only log my food so if I have a good week i can see what I've eaten :)

PP day today not very adventureous though

B Muffins, ff yogurt
S Cottage cheese
L Mini quiches with chicken & sage
D Not sure yet

Loads of water drank today !

I only log my food so if I have a good week i can see what I've eaten :)

PP day today not very adventureous though

B Muffins, ff yogurt
S Cottage cheese
L Mini quiches with chicken & sage
D Not sure yet

Loads of water drank today !

Hi Jo,

I've been following your diary for a little while now so thought I'd say hello.

I'm going to make an attempt at mini quiches tonight, so I hope it all goes well

I always want to do that, log all my food to see what makes a good week. But I somehow can't seem to keep up with it for more than a few hours. Like when you dive into a huge project at home like cleaning out the wardrobe, get halfway done and then can't be arsed to finish so you just toss in the lot and close the door :)

Update on dinner, just back from spending a couple of hours hard graft on the lotty, ouch I'm gonna suffer with my back tomorrow.

Threw together the ingredients for Trudy's mince flan so will have that & some tofu creme with freshly picked rhubarb :)

Shower first though !

Blimey found my diary on page 2, must be loads going !

Not suffering too much after all that hard graft on the lotty yesterday, a little achy but not too bad & I slept well last night. The weather forecast doesn't look too good for the rest of this week so it's doubtful i'll get to the lotty again, bet all the hard work i put in last night will be wasted & the weeds will be waist height again !

Had a lovely surprise today, because I was poorly with my throat last week the girls in the office had some flowers delivered BUT a box of choc's was also with them ! Keep looking at them & have asked the people in the office today to eat them for me but no they keep saying they are for me. Will try (very hard) not to open them in a moment of weakness & give them to TDM or my nan at the weekend.

Planning on giving TDM his birthday box this weekend as it's only 3 weeks away now.

So PP day today

B Muffins
L Mince flan, cottage cheese
S SF Jelly
D Filet steak & prawns - maybe tofu creme or might have a go at CD's rhubarb thingymajig, will see how hungry I am.

Loads of water had today & several cups of tea

hey gorg! glad u feeling a bit better, ahh hunny its been hard eh? feeling crap and just wanting to eat crap, BUT we can and will be skinny minnies! We cant throw away all our hard work, (am telling myself really haha) Launch the chocolates ontop of the highest cupboard and forget about them, I have done that with some american corn chips I love, I looked at use by date and decided if I still wanted them in june I would have em,,,I have forgotten about them and now they are out of date! My eldest took them to leaving school party!
So be strong, I will if u will!! xxx

What a gawgus evening, just sitting outside on the decking feeding the cats chicken. Change of plan for dinner tonight, called into Asda on my way home for the usual essentials & picked up a ready cooked chicken. It's was tiny !!! I've had the breast & I'm now giving the cats the rest of it. Rhubarb thingamajig is in the oven so hoping I like it.

Choccys are well out of reach, threw them on top on the kitchen cupboards so I'd need to get the ladders out to get them - too much effort :) great idea Kirsty.

I only like the breast :)

Back