Ok here goes, my journey

TDM stands for train driver man :) Goes back to my multi dating days, all the guys had nicknames given to them by my friends & TDM's stuck. Everyone calls him TDM & he is in my phone as it. There was one called Shabba because we went out on a first date to a karoke bar & he sang Mr Loverman - by Shabba Ranks :) Oh the memories !

So glad you clarified! I would probably have started using it which would have been a bit odd. Unless I actually was dating a train driver in which case it would be a most handy acronym.

Absolutely love the Shabba story. Oh the subtleties of karaoke song choices eh?!

Oh man can my week get any worse !!! Been at the hairdressers since 10.30 just to have my roots done. The girl they got to wash my hair is very new & when she washed it she rubbed the ends together so it all matted. I've had that many conditioning treatments on it & different people having a go at untangling it !!!!!

I maybe walking out with a bob !!!!!!

What a week !!!!!!

Oh dear, you're not having much luck this week! On a positive note, I love bobs, very sophisticated and stylish! :)

Oh man can my week get any worse !!! Been at the hairdressers since 10.30 just to have my roots done. The girl they got to wash my hair is very new & when she washed it she rubbed the ends together so it all matted. I've had that many conditioning treatments on it & different people having a go at untangling it !!!!!

I maybe walking out with a bob !!!!!!

What a week !!!!!!

That's why I can't stand going to the hairdressers.

When I was 16, one took clumps out of my hair as she couldn't be bothered to blow dry it properly and I ended up having to cut it.

I always do my own hair now.

Make sure you ask for some sort of discount for the distress.

When I was about 6, my sister was ill and I would let her sit and play with my hair while she was lying in bed. At one point I got bored but didn't want to leave her without anything to play with, so I just took the scissors and cut off a massive wodge of my hair to give to her. Mum was furious, my sister wasn't impressed because, once detached from my head she couldn't really twirl it round her fingers and I was a bit put out because I was in trouble when I'd only been trying to help.

I appreciate that this has nothing to do with your stories about hairdressers and for that, I apologise.

:rolleyes:

Jo, your week of doom is nearly over - next week is bound to be better!

Jx

Joodle said:
When I was about 6, my sister was ill and I would let her sit and play with my hair while she was lying in bed. At one point I got bored but didn't want to leave her without anything to play with, so I just took the scissors and cut off a massive wodge of my hair to give to her. Mum was furious, my sister wasn't impressed because, once detached from my head she couldn't really twirl it round her fingers and I was a bit put out because I was in trouble when I'd only been trying to help.Jx

LOL! :D

P x

Update on the hair, well as some of you know I have extentions so I was mortified after only having them redone about 4 weeks ago. I was really really distressed, after the week i have had this by far was the worst ! It resembled somethng like a birds next, it was all matted together & took them hours to sort it out. I am usually all done within 2hrs, my appointment was 10.30 & I left at 4pm ! At first the manager was trying to blame it on my extentions saying that there must be a prblem with them - yeah right !!!! ( I don't have my extentions done there) but my hairdresser backed me up by telling them I always have extentions when I come in & these have been in 4 weeks so why would it happen now. The trainee was given a telling off as aparantley she keeps rubbing people hair like it but I guess because i do have extentions it made it all the more worse. Anyway no harm done, just one knot they couldn't get out so had to snip at it so i still have my length - phew !!!!

Had 2 PV days this weekend but will be doing PP days after today till WI to try & catch up from me falling off the wagon last week

Yesterday

B Muffins
L Nothing - stuck in hairdressers !!
D Spicy chicken with salad, rhubarb & tofu creme

TDM cooked & we had a nice evening - yay !!! Lets hope we are back on track now

Today

B Lean bacon, poached eggs, grilled tomatoes & mushrooms
L Muffins
D Chicken & veggies, rhubarb thingy

Got Trudy's mince thing cooking so I'm prepared for tomorrow

Hope you've all had a good weekend x

Yep new week, it surely can't be as bad as the last !

But tonight all I can say is Arrggghhhh football !!!!!

Oh Jojo,
I thought I would treat myself to a new hair colour on Fri - paid £75 for a colour (no cut) - stupid hairdresser said that i'd be walking out like Kelly Brook !! lol

It is REALLY awful - the colour is too dark & even though it is brown - she has managed to make it look really fake - its got orange colour hilights (that she said were amber colour ??) really bloody awful x lol x

jo jo u have had an amazing journey!! made for a compelling read!! well done. its really inspiriational to know people who have managed to have a life and dukan at the same time. keep me posted! lol x

Charly I have had the most awful time recently but it's all relative, you've not had it easy either xx

Winnie, what you going to do ?

Well today hasn't been to bad although I've volunteered to go into the redeployment pool at work. We are having a big reorg & my team are having to all apply for their own jobs but some wont make it. I've volunteered to go into the "pool" to save at least one of the jobs as they wont be as lucky as being able to go into the pool.

Food wise I have been good although I really wanted to be bad, I even picked up a biscuit earlier but put it back down again - how is that for willpower :)
PP day
B Muffins
L Mince flan & roast chicken
D Steamed cod loin & prawns
S Tofu creme

lots of water & 3 cups of tea

i love your willpower. keep it up chick! you are my inspiriation!! someone who has lived it been there and is working her way through her goals! xx

Food wise I have been good although I really wanted to be bad, I even picked up a biscuit earlier but put it back down again - how is that for willpower :)

That is pretty blinking amazing! I don't know who gives out the medals for this sort of thing, but we should send them your way.

Glad the hair story didn't turn out quite as badly as expected but my god, that's a long time to be in a hairdressers!! Also glad you had a good night with TDM. Who knows if these things are linked? You know how sometimes you're in a good mood and good stuff keeps happening and sometimes when you're in a grump, it's like all the awful things that could possibly happen do happen? Even when they're completely unconnected.

Ok, that's a good old ramble in your diary, I'll leave now!!

Keep it up Jo, you're doing great!

Jx

A quick update on yesterday & today, well was in meetings for most of yesterday about all the stuff going on at work. There were lots of muffins, cookies & chocolate which I resisted & can't even say I was tempted - Blimey what's going on :) Then last night I went to a collegaues leaving do & they put on food & there was a free bar. I avoided the food & stuck to diet coke, not sure if that was completley the right move as by the time i got home I was too tired to do anything but get into bed so didn't eat much yesterday.

Not sure if I was imagining thing but I could swear my boss was checking me out yesterday when he was in, not seen him for several months !

At the leaving do everyone said how well I looked, fake tan & losing a couple of stone is the answer to that !

So food yesterday PP day

B Muffins
L Roast beef & cottage cheese
D nothing
S nothing

Did drink lots though

Today I think is going to have to be a PV day as TDM is taking me out for dinner so steak & a salad I think is on the menu

B Muffins
L Chicken & cottage cheese
S SF jelly
D To be confirmed

Again lots of fluids today.

I need to refocus & reach my next target of being under 200lbs, hope I can lose the elusive 3lbs by next week before I head off to Dublin. Hope you are all ok, not had much time to catch up diaries so will make up for it the next couple of days x

loved the bit about your boss checking you out! made me smile :) xx

Back