Ok here goes, my journey

Check you out - brilliant - glad your staying strong - bet those three pounds will have gone next week - keep going Jo! x

Good to have a bit of a mini goal to focus on! Hope those 3 lbs are melting off as I type....

Jx

Last night I did have what I said I was going to have & that was Steak & salad with sparkling water - it was nice, then back to TDM's to watch a film

Today has been another busy one at work :(

PP day

B Muffins
S SF jelly
L Chicken breast
D Mini quiches, chocolate mousse

Loads of fluids.

WI day tomorrow, hoping for 1.5lbs so I'll have the same to go next week & get under the 200lbs mark.

I've said I'll go & help out at a WW meeting on saturday but really don't want to, she's desperate so I'll help out. I like my lie in on saturdays & it's an 8.30am start & goes on till 12 so it's not just a quick meeting I think she does 3 back to back :(

You will be rewarded for helping her out!!! Go Jo - fingers crossed for WI!

Quick post WI this morning 1.5lbs down so another 1.5 to bring me bang on 200lbs or 2lbs to get me under. Mission for next week 2lbs :)

whoop whoop go girl xx

Hurray for you Jo!! :happy096: Loving your work. ;)

Jx

Hey Hun, well done on being super motivated and losing! just popped in to say thankyou for thinking of me whilst i was awol ;/ You are doing so well! So strong, u go girl nothing or no one can stop u!! Its not just about changing food habits as u know its about changing the way we view food emotionally, we have to change ourselves methinks, learn to love that body now pre 'goal weight' then we can change our view and easily change our body shape cos we want to. summin like that anyway haha!! HAve a fab weekend ;) xx

Not been on properly for a couple of days, can't fully remember what food was on Friday but it was all Dukan friendly. It was my goddaugters prom, went to the venue to see her arrive & she looked bloody gawgus !!

Yesterday was a bit of a funny day, went & helped out at the WW class, long morning but it wasn't that bad when I got there. Went & treated myself to some new make up afterwards to take away to Dublin. Then last night I went to TDM's & I just felt rotten. Luckily because he was at work on earlies yesterday we had decided to stay in & have a meal & watch a film. I asked him if he'd just do me an omelette & salad & I left most it. Lay on the sofa & was asleep by 7pm, he woke me at 1am & we went to bed & he woke me at 9 this morning. Yet I feel absolutely fine today - weird.

So food yesterday PV day

B muffins
L chicken salad
D omelette & salad

Plenty of liquids.

Today PV day

B eggs, lean bacon & mushrooms with lf/ls tomato sauce
L beef salad
D beef & veggies
S muffins

2 litres so far today

Need to catch up on diaries, will have a look at some later - have a pile of ironing to do.

As an aside, am I the only one not reading 50 shades & the only one not bothered who wins the tennis :) x

NOOO step away from Mr grey!!! The whole world is reading it and driving me mad! Anyhow u dont want my opinion on it! Glad u are feeling better after off day hun. All these proms are so lovely, loads of dresses and suits on facebook, my boy (16) has his this week. Thats what we need hun a nice frock as an incentive to keep cruisin,,ha dunno about u but i never wear dresses!

you mucky pup reading that book hahaha i'm one of the few who havent but I sent myself a pool, beach task to see how many were reading it ....................and yep I counted 9 hahaha ( I'm just waiting for a well thumbed copy lol ) XXX

Not reading the book but am into the tennis!

Weird you had a funny day Jo, who knows what that could have been? Hope this is a breeze of a cruise for you!

Jx

Back