Ok here goes, my journey

Great start to your loss, another couple of pp days will sort it :)

oh what a long day!! you should consider a break when your appraisals are done, recharge your batteries. Cx

my god what long days Im surprised you feel like eating you will be so tired - can you take some time off when appraisals are finished? - I had my appraisal the other week and what a boring task it is

sounds like you really could do wif a little break xxx

Just got in :( 4 down 12 to go. Sick of repeating myself already !

No cant have a break but can have it added to my annual leave to have at a later date.

Anyway come home to some good news. My nan left me a message to tell me I've won £576 on the Irish lottery for 3 numbers :) treat this weekend me thinks :)

wow excellent bit of news. good for you x

Great news about your win! You definitely deserve a treat after working such long days. Maybe something relaxing is what you need - a nice spa day? :)x

Forgive me dukaneers for I have sinned it has been such a short time since my last confession !

Lost the plot totally today, stressed, tired & turned to crappy rubbish food to cope & give me comfort. No excuses should have been stronger ! One more long day to get through, will try harder tomorrow. Disappointed with myself as its wi day tomorrow but hey ho damage is done.

Will catch up with everyone's diaries the weekend x

It happens to us all Jo and with your current working pattern, is completely understandable.

Draw a line and and have a great Friday :D

P x

Last edited:
Just got in :( 4 down 12 to go. Sick of repeating myself already !

No cant have a break but can have it added to my annual leave to have at a later date.

Anyway come home to some good news. My nan left me a message to tell me I've won £576 on the Irish lottery for 3 numbers :) treat this weekend me thinks :)

BRILLIANT - save some and buy gorgeous clothes for your gorgeous self at TW :)

Jo we forgive you of course. You are working to your limit but when you hard work is finished your number one priority is diet. You have done so good. Fantastic win, treat yourself. How about paying for a boot camp course ? Or do something really different like a water skiing course !! I fancy that and it most be a good way of keeping fit.

Jo. Fab win xxx you Dukan blip is nothing chuck, stress does that to us, forget it and move straight on xxx

Quick wi update, managed to lose 5 of the 6lbs I put o. In Dublin but after yesterday I'm expecting a gain next week

well done focus on the 5lb down of the 6 ..whoop whoop!! xx

At least your losing it as quickly as it went on...don't worry about it luvvie! :)

Wow well done Jo xxx

Back