Ok here goes, my journey

HUGE HUGS xx

I've lost the plot :( Work is so stressy & I'm turning to food for comfort :( I am so diappointed with myself.

I know I need to get back on track as it'll be easier to put the weight on than it has been to get it off. I just wish the powers would be would make a decision so I can start moving things along :( Major fed up !

It seems to be one of those times for most people JoJo.

Chin up and try and stay motivated ;-)

I've lost the plot :( Work is so stressy & I'm turning to food for comfort :( I am so diappointed with myself.

I know I need to get back on track as it'll be easier to put the weight on than it has been to get it off. I just wish the powers would be would make a decision so I can start moving things along :( Major fed up !

Hope life gets nicer soon, me darlin'. Don't stress about the diet, life gets in the way sometimes.

P xx

what an awful time your having. It is dragging on for you:bighug:do your best xxx

thinking of you jo jo xx

If one of you lovely ladies win the euro tonight, can you please spare a few ££'s for me so I can leave this dreadful job !

If one of you lovely ladies win the euro tonight, can you please spare a few ££'s for me so I can leave this dreadful job !
if i have won the euro tonight (will check in a min) i am treating all us dukan ladies to a get away!!!

Well Charly.........where are we jetting off too i'm packed lol xxx

Well Charly.........where are we jetting off too i'm packed lol xxx
most unfortunately we didnt win! but if we had have been well methinks somewhere hot with our very own dukan chef in tow! (not saying that on a trip away i would be very dukan - because i doubt the wine would be very dukan)

I didn't win either :(

Today, no work :) Yay !!!!!!

I am trying to get back on track today, 4 weeks till my holiday

Hope you're all having a great weekend x

Jo enjoy the weekend xxx

jo kick back and chill xx

2 days off for me now, i'm gonna chill x wanna join me x

I'm an absolute disgrace ! I've tried every day to get back on the D wagon & failed. Instead of me thinking it's one slip up get back on it, I'm going into old habits & thinking I've blown it today start afresh tomorrow.

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What should I do, try & do a few PP days or go back & do a few days of attack to try & get back in the swing of things ???

Any advice appreciated, I've not blown it today - YET

Oh Jo, can't believe work's still bad, that really sucks. Not sure what advice to offer but have you tried reading back on your diary to motivate yourself and find your own advice?

All you need is one good day on Dukan to get back in the zone. If you can make today the day then you're laughing.

Good news is that you're still reporting back here - pat on the back for that!

Chin up missy, you can do this. Jx

Like wise old Joodle says, Jo, you just need one day at a time; no need to go back to attack.

Come on girl, you CAN do this. GRRR :D

P x

I am pants :( It really shouldn't be an excuse that work is bad & I am turning to food. And yes work is still as bad if not worse, bullying behaviour from the seniors & nowt I can do about it, no light at the end of the tunnel either this could go on for months & I can't let it mean I turn to food or alcohol for comfort.

I am hoping the weather is going to be nice for the weekend so i can disappear up the lotty, but I have said i would help out at the weight watchers meeting again for my friend, I could do without that but she's stuck for the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for listening girls xx

Back