Ok here goes, my journey

Thanks P that means more than you know x

jojo, just got in from work to read this ... hope u r ok and P is right with her onwards n upwards comments! however i do have to say the pros with online friends like me is you can be as open and honest as you like because thats what i expect from my online friends so you too can expect it in return! i am here if you wanna vent! xxx big love xxx

Ah, Jo, definitely a tough patch you've been through, let's hope this somehow marks the end of it.

Never easy with a break up but sounds like you've thought it through and it's a decision you want. That's probably the best you can hope for.

And if you are back in Singlesville, well, what can I say? When you're ready for dating again, let's share horror/ success stories!

Big, big hug.

Jx

You have been mill lately with work and relationships, things can only get better for you now sweetheart, chin up kidda!! xxx

Hi all, I'm back in blighty. Lots to update on but to cant do a Joodle type post tonight as I've a friend due.

Back on the D train tomorrow with avengence, been & done a shop tonight so I'm all set

Look forward to catching up with your Dukan journey xxx

yeah me too waiting with anticipation!!! xxx

Oh blimey !!!!!! Weighed in this morning, first time in i'd say a month could be more & it wasn't pretty !!!!!! I've gained a whopping 15.5lbs :sign0007::booboo:Reset all my stats & targets to reflect all this & I even went on the Dukan site & redid my TW. It now says my TW is 7lbs lighter than originally & I'm going to go with that as I think I would have liked to get down to around that anyway.

So 5 days of attack
180 days of cruise - TW now 23rd March not the end of this month as orginally forecast - what a spanner !
258 days of conso - 6th Jan 14

I'm glad I caught it now rather than pile the whole lot on & more, I have to admit I was being seduced by the up/down day but after readung a post by Laura & a convo with TDM I've decided to stay with what I know & what i know works.

So the holiday, a week of sunshine, all inclusive & spanish !!!! The hotel could have been so much better, only one bar open out of 3 hotels ! serve yoursef alcohol which wasn't too bad but got a bit boring. NOT enough sunbeds, if you weren't down by 7.30 you never got one, yet there was plenty of space for extra beds & if you went & got lunch the lifeguard moved your towels for the spanish so you were kinda stuck. Rooms were ok although the air con was pants. We only ate main meals twice there & ate out every day, we only ended up having brekkie there which was toast ! The resort was nice though & I would go back, just not to that hotel, it's bad when even the taxi drivers say "no good 'otel"

So as you know there was a bit of drama on holiday - what a 24hrs ! It was just horrendous. I don't think I've ever felt so bad. After I drumped him, I got hammered. Went back to the hotel & we had the biggest argument we have ever ever had. Lots of home truths on both sides were said, probably for the best but not when you are both drunk as skunks. The following day all I did was cry & he just ignored me. Eventually we talked & I mean really talked, again like we have never done before. Anyway the jist of it is we are staying together to give it one last go, i have said that this is it now I've had enough of the toing & froing & the not knowing where I am so if it doesn't work this time we need to walk away otherwise we will end up hating each other. So I am going to move back in, to give it a proper go as the putting distance between us didn't help only made things worse.

So got back yesterday to a welcome home present from the cats, a bloody blackbird !!!! feathers absolutley everywhere !!!!! First job was to get the vacuum out, the cats then proceeded to ignore me for several hours.

Right I need to get a move on, new hair extentions today :) I'll be back with more later & thanks girls for being there x

wow!! sounds like you have been busy! i am happy that you have sorted out what you needed to! and why is it there is always a holiday involved when theres a rocky patch in your relationship ... so it always becomes a make or break? anyway sounds like you have done some soul searching and found a suitable solution! xxx dont worry about the gain either you have made up your mind with what to do about it, and seen as other things in your life are restarting it seems only fitting that your diet should follow suit! jojo things can only get better from here on in!! :D (listen to me with the essay style answer) xxxx big love xxxx

welcome back hun xx

Come in jo xxx your minimun friends are hear...always xxx good luck at home with tdm and cum on lass lets Dukan do it....

Jo hope things work out for you, I'd give you a good earful about bad relationships but as I'm in one myself I'm not in a position:) And good on you for containing the gain to 15lbs, that's nothing in the whole scheme of things and it should be gone within the month. Just know you're beautiful no matter what, and be yourself. We're all here for you! :)

So new hair yesterday & I felt so much better for it :)

Managed to stay on track all day for day number 1 back on D

B Muffins
L Roast Chicken
D Fillet Steak, yogurt & sf jelly

Plenty of water

Back in work today & only 338 emails ! Sneaked off onto here for a break from it all. Work is still awful, the powers that be are still planning on disbanding the team. Will know on Monday & I may have to find myself another job - BUT this time i'm not going to let the stress sabotage my weightloss I am determined !

Day 2 going ok food wise

B Muffins
L Chicken & roast Beef
D Spicy mince
S Tofu creme

Thats the attitude Jo xxx

Nice to hear your getting yourself sorted out, just need to get the employment sorted and you'll be laughing!!

That 15lbs will be off in couple of weeks with the attack days, just keep at it hun xx

Had a sneeky peek & I'm 4lbs down already, Dr D forecast 5lbs in attack & I've still 3 days to go ! Not going to get to excitied I know I could go back up again tomorrow.

As I'm doing attack a 2nd time will I get the D flu again ?

back on the D train! choo choo!!! lol x
dont worry about the D flu, you have gotten ova worse in the few weeks so a little of the flu will be a walk in the park! (stock up on paracetamol) x

Back