Ok here goes, my journey

oh my days i would be so gutted!!! lol x

Siddid I was using dessert spoons the whole time I was on Cruise - even when I realised I didn't change it - I work on the theory that I use heaped dessert spoons - did wonder how I didn't realise - defo wouldn't make brain of Britain!

Im not the brightest light in the sky lol.....but i admit it xxx

And you guys are completely wrong about the porridge: 2 tablespoons is 3 dessertspoons (heaped), add water and microwave for 1.5 mins, pile high with stewed rhubarb, sprinkle that with sweetener then load on a heap of natural yoghurt as well. I've got it to such a fine art I have to use a serving bowl to fit it all in! Better than a rubbery old muffin any day of the week. Still, each to his own... x

That sounds lush Sara, much better than my plain old porridge x

OMG......i didnt know dessert spoons were different to table spoons.....ive been under eating xxx
Sidd !!!!!!!!!!!!!! you spanner :)

It's WI day & my scales are refusing to play, not sure if it's just the batteries or they have given up under the strain ! So no idea how i've done although it can't be too bad as I've been a good girl.

New iphone 5 is fab, love it !

Food today well I am unprepared, I fell asleep early last night so I have nothing with me for lunch so may have to pop into Asda.

B - Yogurt
L - not sure yet but it will probably be chicken
D - Steak, tofu creme
S - Muffins - will make some later

I should have been at TW tomorrow :(

Jojo, I hope you managed to get some new scales when you went out at lunchtime! We're all waiting with bated breath...

And you know what, reaching your first tw goal date could be quite motivational if you think that, had you been as good as you're being now, you'd have made it. Really, keep going lass and you'll get there xx

Hope your scales start working again. I had to go and get new ones as the old ones were weighing me in at 2.2lbs heavier. Still use them both though why I don't know. Fingers crossed for your weigh in. x

dont dwell on the target date passing.... set your sights on a healthier happier you however long it may take :D slow & steady wins the race

Didn't get any batteries yesterday, I went all funny yesterday afternoon, sickly feeling. Came home made some muffins & put a film on & promptly fell asleep. Feel ok today though - odd

Mr Grumpy aka TDM is on one today, decided to stay at my home this weekend because I've tons of housework to catch up on & some sorting out to do IF i am to move back in with him. Golf is on all weekend (yawn) & he is on super early tomorrow so I thought I'll stay home & be productive & I can watch what i want on the telly later, he is not pleased.

Food today is

B lean bacon & eggs, mushrooms
L Chicken salad
D Steak & roasted veg
S muffins

Hope you all have a good weekend x

Your food looks good. I'm off to get some steak from the butchers in a bit, I think I've officially renamed Saturday, "Steakday".... yum, yum.

Totally agree with you about watching golf on the TV, yawnsville! Have a great dayx

So yesterday went as planned food wise but a friend came over last night. She has found out her oh has been cheating on her with women on fb. He has another account which she had no idea about until some woman messaged her. Men eh !

I cooked us dinner, poor girl I'm such a crap cook but trying hard on D now. We had 15oz steaks that were massive !!!! Roasted veg, she hardly touched hers I'm hoping it was because she was upset not because she saw the offerings & decided she wanted to keep her stomach lining :) But we did crack open the wine & you know what's its like when you're having a good old whinge about how awful men are - some not all. I had to partake to join in :) well that's my excuse anyway.

Back on it today though no problem

B Egg & turkey rashers
L Chicken
D tinned roe - are we allowed this ? Found a tin in my cupboard
S muffins

Coffee & water

Bloody men! Hope she chops his meat and two veg off!

Well done on being a good friend, sometimes wine is just necessary (well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! ;))

P x

Well Jojo you are just being a v good friend and sometimes we all need a drinking partner..... Hope you were productive today at home and had a good Dukan day............... xx

It would have been rude not to especially in her emotional state. It wouldn't have been good for her to have the whole bottle. Men!!!! x

It would have been rude not to especially in her emotional state. It wouldn't have been good for her to have the whole bottle. Men!!!! x

Whole bottle ???? We drank 2 !

Had a good clear out of clothes today, packed away all my summer stuff. Whilst I was packing it away I thought I wonder if I'll be wearing this stuff next year, I better not !!!

Jojo25 said:
Had a good clear out of clothes today, packed away all my summer stuff. Whilst I was packing it away I thought I wonder if I'll be wearing this stuff next year, I better not !!!

Ditto I have done exactly the same but stuck all mine on eBay!! Xx

Back