Ok here goes, my journey

Sara it was a blinkin nightmare & I was panicking !!!! I was supposed to be going over for my god son's birthday party but didn't as I was petrified after reading stuff on the internet. I had visions of them having to dig the bloody floor up ! It has cost me a bit so far £7.50 in Asda for the drain unbloocker stuff, then £20 in B&Q & another £25 today as the acid as taken the seal off the stone tiles so I am going to have to reseal them. I'm an arse sometimes !

So off to see Freddy tonight

B Muffins & FF yogurt
L Cottage cheese & boiled eggs
D - not sure will see what time I get back

Plenty of water, tea & diet coke so far this morning

All's well that ends well :) totally sounds like something I'd do....I HATE DIY with a passion :) been putting off loads of stuff around the house for that reason...can't stand the upheaval and why is it, that starting one job ALWAYS ends up creating half a dozen more jobs? :eek::(

Hope you're having a better day of it today hun :) x

Quick post 4lbs down this morning :)

Jo....whooop to you!!!!! yooooour back xxx

Thanks girls :)

So today is turning into a nightmare, looks like D day Monday for telling team we are going to have to lose 2 by the end of October. They wont let me tell them about disbanding the rest of the team by the end of the year yet though & it's killing me :( Hate it !

I am still in control of my food though but I may need your guys support next week to keep me on the straight & narrow

B Muffins
L Chicken salad
D Chicken tikka & salad
S SF jelly & FF yogurt

Were always hear for you jo xxx keep calm and in contol of your food......work ....theres nothing you can do ive been there very difficult especially when they going out buying cars and moving home and you know you just want to say wait a while longer xxx

Busy day today, picked my friend up from Manchester airport, she said she could see live lost weight since I dropped her off. Then off to ferry TDM round looking for a new car,he had a call yesterday afternoon to say his car has been written off since his accident swerving to miss a fox. After much grumpiness he has found one ! He did buy me dinner though but it was the only meal I've had all day !!!!

So food today has been

Rump steak, chicken breast,salad

P I don't think I'd cope with being a taxi service, I shout at the sat nav :)

We popped in to see one of TDM's friends last night, I was in the kitchen talking to his wife & overheard the end of there conversation. His friend was saying "Jo is a lovely girl,you should look after her, you're not getting any younger". Previously I thought his mate was a bit of a plank but I was obviously wrong :)

Today I will be mostly cooking for the week. I'm making some soup & savoury muffins to go with it. More muffins & I might have a go at Beckys cheeseburger pie.

Food for today

B poached eggs, lean bacon, mushrooms
L miracle soup & savoury muffins
D salt & pepper chicken, cauliflower rice. Tofu creme

Hope you all have a nice Sunday. I'm dreading the week ahead :( x

Well I agree with your TDM's mate :) you are a lovely girl :)

hope this week goes as well as it can for you hun, it's not an easy situation to be in, but you're strong, stay in control of the things you can control and let the rest worry about itself xxx

What Sarah said :-D

Bless you both x

Back