Ok here goes, my journey

Happy weekend Jo xxx glad your feeling better xxx

Sorry to hear that you've not been well. It will be all the stress of your job coming out on your body. Try and forget about work (easier said than done if you are like me worries about everything then worries when I haven't got anything to worry about) for the weekend. Take care x

Hugs and luv hunx

thinking of you sweet xxx

I've been sleeping for England, still been working. Had to go to Sheffield to do quarterly review levelling. I was the only one that had done it properly so I was sat there in agony for 4hrs whilst everyone else argued. HR rang me Friday asking me how I felt about what was happening at work & said it was bothering her that they were losing a strong manager from the team. I told my boss & said don't get finding me a role, I want to do something new. So first announcement is planned for Thursday 2 to go by the end of the month.

Not been eating properly hardly eaten anything, I've had a little water bottle stuck to my back for days. I got up to go the loo this morning, TDM was already up watching the racing & when I got back into bed he'd done me a new bottle, I was touched - it's the little things I appreciate not grand gestures.

Anyway need to catch up on all your diaries, hope you are all having a good weekend x

Forgot to say TDM is going to be joining the Dukan train after his golfing trip to Spain :)

We wish him luck xxx back pains not good keep the hot water bottle on your back...pain relief and rest xxx

Last edited:
That's really sweet of TDM, little things like that make you feel so much better. Try and eat properly today if you can, it will make you feel better. Maybe TDM can rustle up some Dukan friendly food for you? It will be good practice for him if he's Dukan-ing too. x

Hope it works out for you in work hun, when the TDM joins you maybe itll be a bit easier to follow the plan. Keep up the heat on your back, nowt worse then a sore back x

Aw hunni, back pain not good. Maybe soak in a warm bath too, that'll warm more than just the direct area of pain.

Reactions: CPL
So back in the office today & it's so much better having people around me, hate wfh it's lonely !

BUT I HAVE BEEN A PIGGY no excuses, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate !!!!!

sarafvrm said:
Oh Jo, you naughty girl! What are you doing to yourself? You're worth more than that.

Will TDM be driving the Dukan train in your household then? (Geddit??)

Take care and be strong, lovely xx

Boom....boom lol

Jo difficult times just do the best you can xxx once tdm is a dukenette to, it might help to keep you going xxx

Oh Jo, you naughty girl! What are you doing to yourself? You're worth more than that.

Will TDM be driving the Dukan train in your household then? (Geddit??)

Take care and be strong, lovely xx

Ha ha, I've still not moved back in :) Yeah yeah i know I'm dragging my heels a bit

Anyway I already know the answer to this BUT I'm going to put it out there & see what you girls think.

My first love contacted me through FB a few years ago, not seen him for about 20 years. We split up because his family relocated to Spain & he went with them. Anyway he has been on about meeting up for a coffee & I've always put him off. He has asked again so.................... what do you think I should do

Don't even ask about Dukan today :)

Hmmm, personally I would hold off from meeting right now as it sounds like things are getting back on track with TDM. I would try and think how you'd feel if the roles were reversed and he met up with his first love. I'm of the mindset that things in the past should stay there, nice memories, but that's it. Just my opinion!x

Back