Ok here goes, my journey

How you going lovely???? xxxx

Elllooooo lovelies, been a bit out of it. Had a hospital appoitment yesterday & they have given me yet more antibiotics & a follow up appointment next week. I'm hoping these sort me out as I'm getting pretty sick of feeling crap !

First day back properly on D yesterday & it felt good to be back in control, day 2 going well so far :)

B Muffins
L Chicken & cottage cheese
D Chicken
S SF jelly

Welcome back Jo.

We DO worry about you when you're not here!

xx

Yay well done for first Dukan day done and dusted - hope your on the mend with the next course of antibiotics - are you still trying to work or have you decided to stay home till you proper right!!!! ? Fingers crossed for you Jojo! x

Missed you Jo xxx hope you ikky Ness goes quickly ....enough is enough....dont they know your on a mission to get a gorgeous lbd for xmas. ;-) xxx

No I'm back at work, too much going on & so much pressure on me to go back.

I have to say I saw some recent pictures of me this morning & I look awful - enourmous !!!!!!!!!! A right heffa lump :( In fact I resemble Miss Piggy but bigger !

if that doesn't spur me on nothing will !!!!

B Muffins
L Scambled eggs
D Salt & pepper chicken
S SF jelly

aww Jo I'm sure you don't look that bad - we're all our worst critics, I could be the size of a supermodel and I'd still focus on the cellulite....:(....I noticed recently in fact that my cellulite (don't you just love that word :() looks worse since I've lost weight than it did when I was bigger (sucks big time) I'll never be satisfied x

aww Jo I'm sure you don't look that bad - we're all our worst critics, I could be the size of a supermodel and I'd still focus on the cellulite....:(....I noticed recently in fact that my cellulite (don't you just love that word :() looks worse since I've lost weight than it did when I was bigger (sucks big time) I'll never be satisfied x

No Lotto I DO look awful, Im the opposite think I'm skinnier than I actually am !

DO NOT LIKE that post!! Honestly you can't look huge at your weight - it's just not possible unless your four feet tall!!! Give yourself a break and continue Dukan when you can - if you are not totally on plan then our mind plays horrible tricks with us about self esteem!!! Got the t-shirt on that one these days!!! LOL! Hope your feeling better lovely and on the mend at last....... xxxx

I dislike your bosses so much. Your ill...been in hospital and still preasurising you to return to work bas@#@ds

Yep back to work, 15hr day yesterday & 10hr day today - knackered ! Thankfully it's Friday tomorrow !!!!!!

Feeling back to normal mouthwise so these last lot of antibiotics must be working

Still managing to stay on track although I've not eaten much today as I've been so busy but I'm doing the cheeseburger pie tonight so I might end up eating the lot !

B Muffins
L nothing
S Boiled Eggs
D Cheeseburger pie

ahhh Jo, sorry to hear you ve been poorly hunny, hope things get better for you sweetie, nice to see your on track xx

Glad your feeling more normal - keep going Jojo and make the most of the weekend too! xxxx

Finally abs are working xxx

glad you feeling better hunni, those hours do sound stressful though. take care x

Yay it's Friday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bonus is I'm working from home too :)

Food for today

B Mini quiches
L Omlette
D - going out so probably steak & salad

TDM is going away Sunday morning a week golfing in Spain, I've offered to take him to the airport at 3am !!!!! I'll still be in my jimjams, hope I don't break down again :) He's been great recently, I still haven't moved back in yet though probably wait until the new year now.

Oh yeah lol

Back