Ok here goes, my journey

All sounding good and in control though Jojo! xxx

Ellllooooo lovelies, so working from ended up a disaster. Didn't get finished till gone 8pm, quick bite to eat at the harvester & back for the jungle.

Lazy Saturday, lie in, breakfast in bed & finished all my crimbo shopping.

B poached eggs & lean bacon
L nothing
D home made burgers & salad

Early start tomorrow, airport run at 3.30 !

Jo I've got to say this.....you are burning the candle at both ends and you need to take more time and care of yourself xxx great days food Jo xxx

I dunno Sara, maybe never realy thought about it. I am a giver & a pleaser I think but have a stubborn stroppy side to, which comes out every so often. Anyway I've a new Ipad on it's way so I have spolit myself :)

Airport run went ok, TDM was like a kid at Christmas :) I went in my jimjams - will I ever learn !

Food for yesterday wasn't too bad

B Poached egg & lean bacon
L Muffins
D Chicken & more chicken

Today

B Muffins
L Chicken & cottage cheese
D Mince Flan

Hope you are all having a good Monday x

a giver and a pleaser....I like that xxx

finished all my crimbo shopping.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! You can't possibly mean that??????????????

OMG, I haven't even THOUGHT about it all yet!!! But then I ALWAYS leave it late, despite telling myself that I'm going to be more organised this year!

What I really need is an endless supply of money, and a personal shopper to do it all for me! LOL!!

Take care of yourself though Jojo, you're going to burn yourself out. xx

are we talking christmas .... ARRGGHHH its freaking me out with the christmas songs on the radio let alone on here too i have done no shopping at all yet! and i mean NONE AT ALL xx

Ive been singing jingle bell rock all week, we are singing carols and stuff today at lunch time at the retail park in Chester, im now getting on my own nerves!! and i still dont know it!!

I've yet to hear any carol singers or anything this year :( not even a brass band in the supermarket :( feeling hard done by!! lol xx (still not started the Christmas shopping and as it's a month tomorrow - I'M FREAKING OUT!) eek x

I've yet to hear any carol singers or anything this year :( not even a brass band in the supermarket :( feeling hard done by!! lol xx (still not started the Christmas shopping and as it's a month tomorrow - I'M FREAKING OUT!) eek x

I bought a christmas carol CD from the 99p shop lol, Chirmbo songs on demand!!

Got a few CD's knocking around Collette :) but still love to hear a brass band at Christmas....might have to go looking for events around and about - gets me all warm and fuzzy inside :).....x

i like brandy!!!
:)

Im not saying i had any, just that its good for getting the Christmas spirit, and of course dont forget the medicinal qualities too lol x

Nice with a bit of babysham though x

Jo...............Jo......................hows it going?????

Hey gorgeous lady! How u doing? glad to see ur feeling better, and back on the dukan bus! Make sure u keep it varied so u keep interested in dukanning and keep full ;-) Hope u are pampering urself a bit after being poorly, even if its rubbing some nice cream in ur skin or painting some sparkle on ur nails ;-) take care hun xxx

Back