Ok here goes, my journey

That's not too bad jo, I've put more than that on since July grrr

Jo you sound much more positive xxx easy peasy xxx

You sound like a woman on a mission!! go Jo!! lets get back on track and get this weight shifting!! xx

Day one done & dusted & onto day 2 !

B Muffins
L Roast chicken
D Homemade beef burgers
S SF jelly & FF yogurt

I've got the dentist this afternoon - root canal arrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh wish me luck

Day one done & dusted & onto day 2 !

B Muffins
L Roast chicken
D Homemade beef burgers
S SF jelly & FF yogurt

I've got the dentist this afternoon - root canal arrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh wish me luck

Day 1 over!!! Well done Jo I'm sure the rest will be a breeze not that you have a beautiful shiny rock on your finger! I keep hinting but to no avail! Lol!

great start............toothache worst pain in the world xxx

Day 2 done & dusted & I'm stuffed !!!!

First part of root canal done, my face ballooned up but it's gone down now & isn't too painful so far.

Just cooked a double batch of muffins to freeze, should really do the ironing but I've got the start of a headache (maybe Dukan flu )

Saddo - celebrity big brother starts tonight :)

No not saddo xxx hope I get to watch it xxx

Great stuff, any ideas who is in it ?

jim davison was in a heard but has been pulled out with the accusations

My name is Katie and I'm a saddo, I love celeb bb too, although if Jim Davidson had been in it I wouldn't have watched cos he gets on my last nerve.

My name is Evelyn and I am addicted to reality tv. I recorded it and somehow deleted it but all is not lost its on this afternoon and I can miss out Brian talking rubbish and the adverts. x

JoJo, is there a wedding date to slim for?? That would be a great target!

I'm glad you're getting the toothache sorted. Have a fantastic 2013 xx

Sara great to see you back !!!

I think the wedding will be next year as we have TDM's daughter's 21st & she graduates this year too. Plus his holidays are set & he hasn't got 2 full weeks together this year so hopefully set a date for next year later on.

Day 3 & still going strong.

B Muffins
L Roast Chicken
D Left over beefburgers from last night
S SF jelly & ff yogurt

Good stuff.... We can do it xx

Looking good Jojo - all this wedding talk must be spurring you on!!!!

So 3 days down & 4lns off :)

No milk in so have had to have my tea with skimmed milk powder urgh !

B muffins
L omelette
D steak & garlic prawns, creme tofu
S sf jelly & ff yog

Great start Jo Powdered milk...................................uuurrrgggghhhh have a great Saturday xxx

Back