Ok here goes, my journey

Love the mug...........know a few people I could give them to......
Faantasic your straight back onto Dukan and not letting a little slip spoil the master plan. You have a fab Sunday Jo xxx

So no slip ups yesterday but did have a dodgy tummy :(

Today's food

B scrambled eggs & lean bacon
L muffins
D stuffed chicken breasts
S sf jelly & ff yog

I did no sorting yesterday so need to do some today

Hope you are all having a fabulous Sunday xx

Haha love the mug.... May have to make my hubby one ;)

I've had a dodgy tummy too

must be some thing in the air, saturday was a bad tummy day for me too, all gone now hopefully. Hope you're doing ok ,

Ola sexy ladies

Yes tummy was bad just for the day & normal constipation has resumed :)

I have been very good with Dukan & braved the scales but have only lost a measly lb but my jeans are looser so how does that figure then ???

Never mind I'm in it for the long haul & I have had some lapses so head down bum up as Sidd says

It's a hard life looking for a job you know, I've started my cv twice & closed it again, enrolled myself on some courses & packed ready to let my place out........ Only I'm not supposed to be doing that last bit in work time :) oh dear :)

Food the last few days has been very good lots of protein & a trip to Costco to stock up

Will try & catch up on a few diaries x

its a minefield doing a cv these days, no right way to do it but doesnt seem to be a wrong way either, look online for some templates LOL.

Well done on teh good food days

Jojo, I love Costco
Weight might be water making it look like a small loss but really a bigger loss in disguise especially if clothes looser. well done on loss

It's great to hear you've got the Dukaning so under control, Jo - the weight loss will soon follow. And yes, it's so easy to get distracted when you're 'working from home', especially when you don't quite know where to start with what you should be doing. Do a deal with yourself: 3 hours' solid work, then something else (maybe an exercise dvd??) xx

its a minefield doing a cv these days, no right way to do it but doesnt seem to be a wrong way either, look online for some templates LOL.

Well done on teh good food days

DF I have to use a template that the company provide so that's the easy bit, it what to put in it that I struggle with. Not great at selling myself !

It's great to hear you've got the Dukaning so under control, Jo - the weight loss will soon follow. And yes, it's so easy to get distracted when you're 'working from home', especially when you don't quite know where to start with what you should be doing. Do a deal with yourself: 3 hours' solid work, then something else (maybe an exercise dvd??) xx

Are you mad Sara, me exercise :)

So today I have done a interview course, it was stuff i already knew but has reinforced it & given me some ideas of what I can do whilst sitting in the "pool" Had a IM off my old senior boss who caused me so much stress in my previous role. he might have something for me - BUT do i really want to work for him again !!!!

I'm waiting for TDM to come home, we are going to make a beef curry with the stuff we brought from costco. Big batch so i can freeze it :) It's a good job he can cook otherwise I think I'd be living off eggs :)

Food today

B Muffins
L Omelette
D maybe beef curry :)

Sara I had an awful experience when I whistleblew before & vowed I'd never do it again !

Had an early valentines present :) he's brought me some pandora charms, I was allowed one now & the rest next week. We are off to Newquay for the weekend next week a friends 50th so that's going to be a boozy weekend.

Just had curry for dinner, it was yummy & fully Dukan. Stuffed !!!

DF I have to use a template that the company provide so that's the easy bit, it what to put in it that I struggle with. Not great at selling myself !

And of course the spaces are never big enough LOL.

Sara I had an awful experience when I whistleblew before & vowed I'd never do it again !

Had an early valentines present :) he's brought me some pandora charms, I was allowed one now & the rest next week. We are off to Newquay for the weekend next week a friends 50th so that's going to be a boozy weekend.

Just had curry for dinner, it was yummy & fully Dukan. Stuffed !!!

Ooo lovely, both gifts and food LOL.

Im packed and coming with you xxx lol
some key words for your cv
results orientated, creative, focused innotive,energetic, commited, proactive target driven, unblemished record, flexable goal orientated, constant achiever.... all male used words no 'emotional' words you probs use these already Jo xxx have a wonderful weekend xxx

Back