Ok here goes, my journey

Im packed and coming with you xxx lol
some key words for your cv
results orientated, creative, focused innotive,energetic, commited, proactive target driven, unblemished record, flexable goal orientated, constant achiever.... all male used words no 'emotional' words you probs use these already Jo xxx have a wonderful weekend xxx

Excellent, I've mentioned these to my hubby as he is still looking. xx

Karin, I was in an empowerment of women in engenerring manufacturing as its mainly male run, And what came out was the differnce on a cv between women and men, it showed that if an employer recives x amount of cv these words register with men as women put more words in like dependable good timekeeping which are an given essential in any job. lol Ive only done one cv in 25 years but got the job and left the one I have now, hated it cried and asked to go back they said of couse come back tomorrow lol that wAs twelve years ago so Ive done the course but never worn the t.shirt xxx

It is Sara, sad but true xxx

TDM seems to be coming up trumps these days, Jo. Enjoy Valentine's xx

He is Sara, after a dodgy period last year it seems we are past that.

Im packed and coming with you xxx lol
some key words for your cv
results orientated, creative, focused innotive,energetic, commited, proactive target driven, unblemished record, flexable goal orientated, constant achiever.... all male used words no 'emotional' words you probs use these already Jo xxx have a wonderful weekend xxx

Great advice Sidd, never thought of of that :)

Need a bit of advice ladies

I am finding it a bit of a struggle to keep on the straight & narrow right now, I seem to be ok so days & then other days I wreck it by secretly (except for my confessions on here) blowing it by having something stupid, bag of maltesers, saturday it was a tub of icecream, last night a glass of wine. I know Dukan works but only if you stick to plan.

So what do I do, take one day at time & see how I go doing a few extra PP days to comepensate ?
Try & do PV days until I feel the self sabbotage has passed ?
Try a new plan ?

Any other options ?

I'm pants aren't I, I've no excuse I've no stressful job to make me go off track if anything I'm bored :) Life is fine no relantionship rollercoaster going on so what is wrong with me ??????????

Need a bit of advice ladies

I am finding it a bit of a struggle to keep on the straight & narrow right now, I seem to be ok so days & then other days I wreck it by secretly (except for my confessions on here) blowing it by having something stupid, bag of maltesers, saturday it was a tub of icecream, last night a glass of wine. I know Dukan works but only if you stick to plan.

So what do I do, take one day at time & see how I go doing a few extra PP days to comepensate ?
Try & do PV days until I feel the self sabbotage has passed ?
Try a new plan ?

Any other options ?

I'm pants aren't I, I've no excuse I've no stressful job to make me go off track if anything I'm bored :) Life is fine no relantionship rollercoaster going on so what is wrong with me ??????????

Lol your normal thats all! If you feel like you can stick to it then do PV, that's what I'm doing until I feel like I can PP again, honest when we've done it this long it's bound to get harder!
Good luck huni xxxx

I actually think that this diet is very easy to stick at ONCE you're in the zone... ie, have several consecutive clean days in the bag.
However, once the little things start sneaking in, it becomes all too easy to let another in, and another, and then it's the hardest diet in the world to stick at.

That was useful, NOT!
Of the three options, I'd go for the second (PV) rather than the first or third. Perhaps prepare some Dukan food so that, if the nibbling devil gets you, it's chicken or egg or do without!

i've got to agree with Joanne Jo xxx this is a brilliant diet but you need to forget the past and today is the first day of the new you on Dukan. PV until your back in the zone...you weekends over and boring is good, lets you get into habits and routine. You can do this. xxx

Thanks girls, I know deep down Dukan is for me but I really don't know why I'm self sabotaging at the moment. I think today it cue to ahead when I bumped into a girl I know who has lost 2st since the beginning of the year on CD & looks fab. I know CD isn't sustainable as I've read the reviews & I don't think I could ever do a VLCD anyway but seeing her made me question myself.

Anyway managed a good Dukan day so far :) little steps I guess

B scrambled egg
L beef & veg curry
D roast chicken & veg
S mug cake

And to top the day off I've only one & got a job ! 2 & a half weeks in the pool, I was hoping for longer so I could get my packing done & place let out :). Not sure if its a good move or not but it's my old senior manager from my previous role, he's moved onto a role bringing work back from India & has asked me to join his new team. So no cv, no interview straight in. It's project managing which is something I've wanted to get into & no people to manage yay :) the only downside is the senior manager :( but its nice to be head hunted & he must of thought something of me to ask specifically for me.

Get this to, whilst I was typing this post I had a phone call " do you want anything from the chippy" ? NO was my answer :)

Thanks Sara I know you are right :)

Yes especially when he told me the weekend his belly is my doing :)

Oh Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx headhunted what a fab compliment and youll charm the senior manager. Fantastic news and no to chips lol Dukan success #1........................This is turning into a very good year for you xxx so pleased for you xxx

Wonderful news Jojo and on the diet front I would do PV days until you feel more in control or aim to have PP but give yourself veg if you need to!!! x

well done on the job hunni, and for saying no to chips...yum though LOL

Back