Ok here goes, my journey

Excellent news Jo. You must have a great reputation there! Well done on avoiding a fish and chip celebration (mind you, typing that has given me ideas for a Dukan equivalent: coating fish with oatbran perhaps, and making oven celeriac chips!)

I hope you won't have to work the same crazy hours you sometimes had to in your previous role though!

i really do need to try this celeriac, only had BNS so far.

Just checking in from Newquay will update when I get back :) it's been a great weekend so far :) diet has gone completely out the window !

lol would expect anything less lol have a fab time xxx

YOU ARE ONLY HUMAN! Have a fantastic time, the diet can wait until Monday! xxxxxx

Enjoy your break hun and congrats on the new post. Diet fatigue is a terrible affliction, but keep going with it kidda!!

glad you having good time hunni, x

So I'm back, first day back at work too. Wounder !!!!! Not started my new role yet, funny thing is though the day I finished last week I had another request for me to go for an informal interview for another role. Typical ! But I am sticking with the other one as it sounds more of a challenge.

Had a fantastic weekend although ate & drank far too much, weather was great. Best weekend of the year so far !

Back on D today though & to be honest can't wait, stick of eating rubbish. TDM is on it with me so it will be easier.

Welcome back xx

ah glad u had a good weekend! fab ur back on plan onwards and downwards xxxx

Fantasic xxx back to routine......................till Saturday Dukan meet ( god I'm well jell) will be walking around clutching my computer and mobile all day xxx

Ditto sid, am jealous, you'll have to start a thread and update that so we don't have to go looking for info LOL. Good title for you 'Dukan Dieters Do Dinner' :D

tut tut... you wouldnt catch me doing that lol

No Ellie you would never ever do that would you!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL - ouch my tummy hurts!! LOLx

ooowww now I'm picturing Trudy giggling holding her stitches together!!!

im picturing trudy in her sexy corset trying NOT to laugh :D

Back