Ok here goes, my journey

LOL Jojo - that certain person will battle for ever on any diet!!!! STOP reading!!! Mind you it is addictive!! LOL!
Well done on another PP day and plan for party tomorrow sounds grand!!! Enjoy yourself..... Glad the bruising etc going down and you are on the mend..... I thought you looked simply beautiful in the pics from the get together - stop avoiding the camera - nice to have pics to remember the great times!!!! xx

Oh, it is addictive, I should not read it but I just cannot resist. I guess I was lucky, Dukan is my first diet and I have had such success with it, but reading about someone doomed to failure criticise it is kinda like picking a scab......I'm glad I'm not the only one getting irritated by it though. Bad me, bad me.

I wanna know who this is girlies! Give me some entertainment... Pm?!

Arrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I need to stop reading the diary of "that" person,x

I downloaded the app last night, just had a play now, saw a post that said it was col, clicked on it and got taken to 'her' diary. Not yours col

I know we all struggle with weight, and we all look for something that will help, but I'm sorry to say I have felt for months that she wasn't really bothered about doing it properly. You have to be in the right place both in mind and self to start and stick to a diet, but to keep cheating, then say oh oh I'll start again, then fail again and then blame the diet itself is not on. I could say WW or SW doesn't work, but Iknow the truth that ANY diet works so long as it is stuck to 'by the rules'.

I've tried loads, calories, syns, point, mckenna, cutting down, cutting out, and finally dukan. It works for me cos i stick to the rules. I occasionally cheat and have had one massive binge but I knew the consequences and accepted it.

Just to clear up what has quite obviously been written about me!
I'm sorry that my comment about dukan has upset you all, it was said while having yet another very bad day and I know more than anyone that my weight gain is down to me and me alone
One thing you all seem to have ignored is that not only have I had a pretty crap 3 months but I binge, quite seriously when stressed.
I've sat tonight reading these comments which lets face it were quite obviously about me and feel utterly mortified that somewhere I've always felt I could come for some light relief now makes me want to close my account and never return for fear of being judged. I would never and have never judged someone that can't stick to a diet, its a hard thing to do and you have to want to do and be in the correct mind set.
I'm truly upset that you have all felt the need to comment on this and promise that I will not be back here but I really didnt mean to offend or make any of you want to go 'aarrrrhhhh'
Anyway I hope you all have much more luck than me and I'm utterly gutted that a group of people who I was up until today still really interested in think so little of me

OMG jo... just catching up while snuggled under the duvet ill and seen your pic... glad i didnt go now if thst what drinking with pol does to you lol

So Karin seems to have gotten the blame but it's my diary & my comments kicked all this off

Anyone that had ever been here & I've tried to support I've followed them to their new diaries to do the same. When I see people blaming Dukan for their "false losses" etc........ It doesn't sit right with me.

I'm sorry Karin you got the flack for my posts but I stand by what said. It's up to us what we put in our mouths not any diet. It's hard enough losing & even harder to maintain lord knows I've yo-yo'd all my life, it's not any diets fault it's mine I just like all the wrong unhealthy foods & I need to retrain my brain.

Anyway it's party day !!!!!!! I'm all fake tanned- 2 layers to hide the remaining bruising but you can still see some but with the cover up make up & my fringe it's not so noticeable :)

Got her an Airdo - balloon thing that sits on her head :)

Hope you all have a great weekend xxxxxx

Have a fabulous time and enjoy yourself Jo xxx

Have a great time Hun xx and I had a good chuckle ;)

Don't worry bout me hunni, all is good.

Hope your day goes fabby and your bruising is not too bad. No drinking now!!!!!!

Morning Jo, How did it go ?????????????????

Good morning & happy Mother's Day to you mommy's :)

Well I hated it, never felt so uncomfortable :(. At the meal I was stuck opposite TDM's ex wife which you'd think shouldn't be a problem as her boyfriend was with her but it was. Lots of looking me up & down which made me feel awful. They were very big on the old public displays of affection too which I assume was for my benefit. The rest of the family were very polite but I felt very unwanted. I spent most of the evening talking to Natalie's boyfriend & getting to know him so I guess all was not lost.
All TDM said was "it's a woman thing" - thanks !

So I stayed on the straight & narrow food wise but instead of staying on the vodka I went on the wine - but ni food carbs :)

Hope you all have a lovely day & are spoilt rotten xxxxxx

Ex wives are as bad as new wives ..... Don't let it bother you Hun xx I've the sa,e problem with my exes new wife... She used to call me an unfit mother etc if she didn't get her way with my son. She gave me a mouthful of abuse one day when I called to speak to my ex about texts I found from her on my sons mobile... Downright nasty they were and he was upset... She said I had a problem... I said no darling you have the problem... I divorced it ;)

Back