Ok here goes, my journey

lol omg wipe him number off your phone xxx your getting married now xxx

He contacted me through FB Sidd, I've not replied :)

Ego Boost though Jo xxx

OMG brill - good ego boost and see lots of people think you are a booootiful lady inside and out - Hope your being Dukan good and got a great weekend planned! x

Oh heck, you could always reply and say No, wasn't me. i was out this afternoon looking at wedding dresses LOL. that way he'll get the hint LOL

Sara, I have thought about it but I think I could possibly open a Pandora's box. I was completely heartbroken when he & his family left so it wasn't like a normal break up neither of us wanted it to end so no real closure. When he first contacted me it stirred all sorts of emotions & when I saw him yesterday I have to admit he hooked hot !

I know he won't give up, maybe I should of took the risk yesterday & stopped to speak to him then it would have been done & not pre arranged so I would have to spend time sitting over a coffee.

Ah whatever no going back now

How old were you when you were together?????????? was he your first love and therefore you remember it differently to the deeper love you have for tdm???

I started seeing him when I was 11 Sidd & he left when I was 17. We are totally different people I now I know that but they say you never forget your first love, although he isn't the love of my life x

Lordy that is a hard one - not sure what you should do but only you know the right answer to that.... xxx

Its never easy, maybe if he messages again you can answer saying it might have been you, that you hope he's well. That you are in mid wedding organising, bore him with some of the details maybe LOL. Take it as it comes hun, don't stress out too much x

He will know it was me, I've a personalised number plate so it's pretty obvious. Will see if he sends another message.

Good Dukan weekend so far & I've managed to drink all my water since I downloaded the app.

Got to be extra careful this week as I'm off work & flitting between mine & TDM's, might make a big b tach of muffins today so I've always got something to nibble on whilst on the run.

Hope you're all having a great weekend x

[h=5]Just thought I'd post to say how amazing you all are on here! I don't think twice about coming to rant, & the best thing is you're all so lovely about everything. You could just tell me to shut it & get a grip & even then I know it's justified :). This is such a lovely group, hope it's always here. I know that I'll get to TW eventually if I have this group to come to. Mushy comment over xxx[/h]

Awww jo xxx lovely post and I agree with you great bunch xxxx and hope to meet you all soon xxx

Ditto to it all.
xx

Youll suss it out hun and make the right choice in the end. We will be here to support you too xxx

I use one called waterlogged you take pics of the glass cup etc u use and input the volume then you can just add what you have drank from the pics

I just downloaded waterlog was the first one i saw with similar name. you enter the size of the drinks you have, so I use three different sizes and have put them as the three main ones. You can also enter individual ones. Change between mils or oz, enter the aim for drinking, I put 2ltrs. You can set a reminder to say have a drink, and the times from and to when you want reminding and just press a button when you have had a drink.

[h=5]Just thought I'd post to say how amazing you all are on here! I don't think twice about coming to rant, & the best thing is you're all so lovely about everything. You could just tell me to shut it & get a grip & even then I know it's justified :). This is such a lovely group, hope it's always here. I know that I'll get to TW eventually if I have this group to come to. Mushy comment over xxx[/h]

I just wanted to say, I agree with you completely. I've tried every diet under the sun but failed at all of them and i know its partly because all of their forums were either really quiet or full of people who simply say "search, the answer will be somewhere" to all the newbies instead of trying to help them or pointing them in the right direction. Starting a new diet is hard enough, and everyone on here is so welcoming, friendly, supportive and willing to help. This forum is what helps keep me on track, and even if I don't post all the time, I keep reading.

Back