Step 1 Sole Source Ok.... Here goes nothing....

Busy day today - haven't even had chance to look on minis....

Cleaned the kitchen this morning, went to bury for a few ours, then to my mums for a couple of hours, just nipped to tesco and am now in for the night I think...

I've been busy today and so i haven't been really hungry, I've only had 1 pack, ill make sure I have 2 before bed, before now I have had weeks where I have missed packs all over the place, and t really affected my losses, so I will stick to the rules and force em down at some point - sounds delish doesn't it !!!

Still obsessing over the scales, been on and off a few times and haven't lost anything all week :/ not fair !! :(

Decided to go back into work on Monday, to be honest I could really do with some more time off, one of my wounds is infected and really sore, and I'm still in pain with it ( ill admit its not as bad as it has been but still) , but my managers has phoned me 3 times today, I missed the first couple of calls and the pressure isn't worth it...

Got a christening on Sunday, to be honest I didn't think about it much, but it's dawned on me it's going to be a long day, and ill be starved... Plan is to have a shake before we go, might cook a chicken breast and wrap it up and take it with me, then last shake when I be home.... In hindsight I should have bought some tetras or bars ... Never mind eh !!

Hope everyone in Cambridge land has had a nice day :) xxx

Hey babe... Don't be down, I'm sure your weight is just sticking cause of your totm... I've heard girls say they only lose 1 pound on there totm, then the next week drop 9 pounds!

So sorry your feeling yuck, I'm sure you'll start to feel better soon but I know how horrid it is when you're feeling horrid and the infection doesn't help!

I've been busy today to and have only just sat down! Watching some rubbish TV, just had a spicy tomato soup, now a pint of water then prolly of to bed... I feel shattered, looking forward to a relaxing weekend! :)

You got anything planned for the weekend babe? Xx

Hiya chuck,

Ye I hope so, it's just really annoying when I'm sticking t it 100% and it doesn't seem like im getting anywhere - boooo

I'm going to a friends coffee morning tomorrow and said I'd bring something, just had to whip up some cupcakes, couldn't be bothered to make anything else, spesh as I won't be eating it - double boooo !!!! Just sat watching all the weeks come dine with me episodes - I must be crazy, watching cookery programmes and baking haha !!!

How about u Hun? Any plans ?? Xx

You must be crazy! I cannot watch food programmes or bake on this diet! That's a form of punishment! It of hard when you don't see out coming off but out will, just keep going and shout if you need to talk babe... I'm here... Will probably need to do the same too... We'll help each other :) xx

Aw thank you Hun - same to you !! We are all in the same boat and need to help each other out sometimes :)

Ill try not to dwell on it - and ill avoid the scales for the next few days..... Just had a sugar free jelly watching tv - it's strange but it tastes so yum - my taste buds must be going downhill haha

I read somewhere on here about a cam trifle, which is basically sugar free jelly and mix a mouse shake on top... Don't know if I fancy it..... Xx

Hey Hun - How are you feeling today? Sounds like you have had a bit of a rotten week - sorry I dont reply to your diary very often, I struggle to get on in the week with being at work etc. There are lots of reasons why you might not have lost - TOTM, reduced water intake, you lost 14lbs the week before :). Our bodies are strange with this diet, sometimes you can have a sts week and then the next week you might lose 7lbs to catch up...you can guarantee you'll still lose 14lbs in a month though (you already have.....hehe)

Ive not heard from CC or in my little booklet that sugar free jelly is allowed - it might be and I just don't know, but be careful picking things up on forums, different people will do the diet differently and sometimes will say things are "allowed" when actually they have just tried something someone else has mentioned and it happens to have worked for them. My Mum is doing it but having Lattes with it which isn't allowed normally but it works for her. It might be worth emailing Cambridge and double checking that it is allowed. Sometimes even the CCs get it wrong...you know that from the people on here that do the diet wrongly ie wrong plan for their weight etc. Don't mean to be the grump here...but I have done this diet so many times before, know how hard it is anyway, I just don't want you making it harder for yourself.

Hope you are having a great weekend - you are doing really well!! :)

Hey - no worries, I'm n here all the time cos I'm a geek haha im feelin much better today thank you, I think the pmt monster is on her way out and the regular me is coming back.... Phew.....

It was my CDC who told me jelly would be ok, I'll see if it affects my losses on Monday - scales seem to have slid a pound or so in my favour this morning.... I probably haven't been drinking enough- must work on that. I don't really drink very much normally, my bf says I'm like a camel haha !!

Busy day today - been at my friends house all morning for her coffee morning, i didnt have any food, but did have a brew (with milk !! Naughty!!) didn't tell anyone I was doing this diet, couldn't be bothered explaining to everyone, just told them I was ok when ever a cake or pie was thrust under my nose, just got back now - I haven't had any shakes or anything so just had 2 egg whites and my first shake. Might go mad and have chicken later, didnt last night, had my 3 packs, all be it 2 of them within 2 hours of each other before bed, but still, I'm sticking to it 100% - want to make sure I don't jeopardise myself all if I can avoid it...

Off for a shake and to find something to keep me busy this afternoon.... Ttfn !!!

Last edited:
Out can be hard sticking but it will be worth it... Hope you've had a good afternoon huni and really pressed your feeling better xxx

Thanks chick,

Feelin quite a bit better to be honest, I think I was gettin a bit down in the dumps cos of totm, I usually don't let it effect me so much so sorry for all the moaning.....I guess I can't cope with totm and not eating haha

Just had a chicken breast for tea, It was lush ... I cooked one up and I'm going to take it with me tomorrow, I'm at a christening and will be starved, bf is godfather to the little girl, so it wouldn't really be fair to leave early, so I'm setting myself p for the day, ill have a shake just before I go, got a bottle of sparkling water to take with me and my it foiled chicken .... Sounds like a plan ....

I'm a bit stressed, haven't chosen anything to wear - oops!! I have a few dresses, the one I want to wear I'm not sure abut it... It's a bit un-flattering..... Oh we'll ill find something tomorrow :)

You'll do fine babe and I'm sure you'll have a fab day... Stay strong and let me know how out goes xx

I'm of to bed in a mo, feeling shattered after a long family day :)

I think not eating makes everything much harder... Most of the time I'm fine, but sometimes when I'm tired it makes me seriously grotty and horrid and stressy! Amazing what lack of good fours to us, and with totm its not suprising you feel down... Pleased you feeling and sounding happier hun! Xxx

Thank you Hun :)

Feeling much better today, pretty much back to my old self now :) been to a christening today, had a really nice time, despite only drinking water and eating a chicken breast, everyone around me was tucking into the buffet and drinking, but I really didn't mind, I had a bottle of sparkling water and felt fine - bit of an epiphany moment for me, as when I did this die last time I would have been in a right mood now, but no file fine, not really bothered...

Bit nervous about back to work tomorrow - 1 day in after 6 weeks off, so. Wonder what will be waiting for me when I go in.... Have considered getting another week off from the gp, but. Think I should go back, my boss has been calling me Friday, and don't want to push my luck with them, my tummy is still sore tho, and quite swollen due to the infection... Boo !!!

Off for a coffee and a sit down for a bit now... Xx

starry*eyed<3 said:
Thank you Hun :)

Feeling much better today, pretty much back to my old self now :) been to a christening today, had a really nice time, despite only drinking water and eating a chicken breast, everyone around me was tucking into the buffet and drinking, but I really didn't mind, I had a bottle of sparkling water and felt fine - bit of an epiphany moment for me, as when I did this die last time I would have been in a right mood now, but no file fine, not really bothered...

Bit nervous about back to work tomorrow - 1 day in after 6 weeks off, so. Wonder what will be waiting for me when I go in.... Have considered getting another week off from the gp, but. Think I should go back, my boss has been calling me Friday, and don't want to push my luck with them, my tummy is still sore tho, and quite swollen due to the infection... Boo !!!

Off for a coffee and a sit down for a bit now... Xx

Well done on the christening hun... It can be so hard, but amazing how strong you feel when you do stay strong and keep to the diet!

Not sure if I said, but I had a family day yesterday.. I made them all sandwiches and watched as they ate them followed by cake.. Then later sat and watched them eat an enormous Carvery followed by chocolate fudge cake! I had to cut up my sons dinner, help feed my daughter hers and even smelt the chocolate fudge cake and still I stayed strong and 100% . I felt so proud of myself and it will be worth it when I weigh in this week! (well it had better be!)

I'm sure work won't be as bad as you think, just take it easy... Let me know how you get on hun... Will be thinking of you!

Enjoy your coffee, I'm thinking of having a lovely hot bath soon, once kids are in bed, bliss! :)

Xxx

Well done for yesterday Hun :) that's hard - having to cut up food and feed a kiddy !!

I feeling a bit hungry tonight - which hasn't happened for a while - bit worried I'm not in ketosis.... If probably not drank enough again today - I find that so hard..... I had one shake and one chicken breast at the christening, ill try and force down another shake in a min, I just don't want one at all..... I want food tonight and feel like nothing else will do

Ahh well.... Ill have to make do with my veg bouillon instead :/ xx

Yea your right, I really struggle, so ill try and drink a bottle before bed ... Xx

Hi girls,

Feeling quite good today, pretty hungry, but I'm still in ketosis, reckon I'm not drinking enough still !!

Went to work this morning and it was actually ok, my boss has put me on a step up programme, so I will be in work mornings only for the next 2 weeks.... Idk it's always mixed messages in my work, I felt like I had to go back early than I was really ready, to, but then when I do go back I'm put on the step up, to be honest I'm grateful for it though, I didn't feel ready to go back, my tummy still hurts and the infection is making me feel a bit yack bleughhhhhh

Other than that I'm not too bad, feeling ok about the diet, only had 1 shake today though - naughty !!! Ill have the other two later on... Had a good couple of pints ( of water :0 haha ) and a couple of coffees, hoping for a good loss this week, but not expecting too much, due to large losses last week, and totm. Getting weighed at 7.15 - feels like I've got to wait hours :/

Ah we'll, hope all you lovely people are having good days !! Much love xx

Back