Step 1 Sole Source Ok.... Here goes nothing....

Ok thanks jellie, how are you today hunny?? How are you finding getting back in the zone....

I've heard little breaks here and there can actually help to boost weight loss,,, good news eh :) xxx

Hiya chick,

Had a decent day, work 8 till 12.30, cleaned around the house, sorted a few bills and genially messed about, in all that I forgot to have a shake and as a result I've only had 2 today..... Will try and force one down lata

How was your day ? Xx

Hiya, I'm good. Yesterday was good and went by so quick... Had to get up at half 5 this morning as I have to go to a breakfast networking meeting this morning, not much fun when you can't join in and eat the breakfast! But I'm up and sitting on my sofa having my first shake and pint of water then of to the meeting then onto work! Busy busy day today!

Feeling quite positive I found a pair of trousers in my wardrobe I haven't been able to west in approx 4 years and when I put them on they fitted! They were a little snug, so I may wait a week or two, but I am so pleased! Cannot wait to get into them and get rid of the ones I'm wearing! Woohoo! :)

Are you doing any exercise during the week chick?

Have a great day :)

Xxx

Wooooop - skinny mini in the house !!! Well done for resisting - AANNNDDD for the trousers - they'll be baggy on you in a few weeks :) bet your tired now Hun !!

Well.... Not bad day, feel so boring, not really got much to add today,

Had a bar for breakie, they are really handy cos I don't want people at work to know I'm on the diet, so I eat one of those and they all think I'm havin choccy for breakie haha !!! Just had a tetra and that's it really.....

But annoyed with myself, I ( stupidly) decided to make all my family and friends home made Christmas gifts this year, along with the usual presents.... Without thinking it through...... I've made a start and made some Christmas hot chocolate jars but I don't think it though properly... It's a lot more work than I thought haha :/ they are looking very cute, but bahhhh time consuming and tempting haha

Plus I've said ill host thanksgiving at my house with a few of my friends on the 22... And there's Halloween and bonfire night.... Oooh busy busy - it'll be Christmas before we know it :) xxx

Attachments

• image-697626136.jpg
    image-697626136.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 34
The jars look lovely, but i bet they are very tempting! you will have to find a cupboard to hide them away in, or ask someone else to hide them from you!

I've had a good day thanks, been busy and am now feeling rather tired!!!! School reckons my little girlie may be coming down with chicken pox! =0( i hope not, she is such a lovely little angel and i hate it when she's ill... chicken pox is not nice and i dont want her to be scarred!!! oh well, we'll see what happens!!! =0/

i'm only working part time over the next couple of days (hopefully) and i a really looking forward to having a little bit of time at home.... =0) I'm still at work now, but hoping to leave very soon, then off home to watch telly and have chocolate! =0) Well, a mint choc shake anyway! LOL!

xxx

Ooh nice - bit of time at home :) enjoy !!

Aw - poor little one !! Hope she is ok and better soon :( chicken pox is horrid, I'm full of scars from when I had that :( xx

I must be mad, all these goodies around the house :/ ill shove em in the attic out of the way haha :) xxx

Last edited:
After reading a couple of ladies posts on here tonight I feel very inspired...

I read on Nickies thread that she felt her weight had always held her back, I admit I feel the same. I've always had confidence issues and I think the weight has always been the main cause... A couple of years ago. Went on the 'heartbreak' diet, after splitting up with a LNG term partner, I soon met a lovely boy ( who's now my boyfriend) and that helped me lose even more- the excitement of a new relationship etc, at that time, i remember weighing myself and I was 12 stone, and honestly the slimmest Iv ever been in my adult life.... I felt free and relaxed, I bought loads of clothes and felt confident in them.... It's strange how a couple of stone can have such an impact...

I think that's the reason I manage to stay on track with this diet, I want to feel like that again, I want to feel relaxed, confident and comfortable... I want to feel happy with myself, I know the weight isn't the only thing holding me back, but I feel if I can conquer that I will have cracked it....

Much love to all xxx

Bleughhhh - not feeling very well today :/ was p most of the darned night feeling sick :/ not had any shakes this morning, had 2 egg whites :/ hope I haven't got a bug :/ *cry !!

Where's all the positivity from last night gone ... :/

Good afternoon my dear, sorry to hear your not feeling great today. Hope it passes quickly. Nothing worse than being ill. How have you been? Xx

starry*eyed<3 said:
Bleughhhh - not feeling very well today :/ was p most of the darned night feeling sick :/ not had any shakes this morning, had 2 egg whites :/ hope I haven't got a bug :/ *cry !!

Where's all the positivity from last night gone ... :/

Oh starry, sorry your feeling I'll babe.. You ought to have your products you need the vitamins to help you feel better! And I know the waters hard, specially when you feel horrid, but it should help... Is it yuck feeling from your OP or just feel ill? Xxx

Tried to have a shake but it make me gag :/ just had a cup of tea and feel awful, think ill come off - was going to tomorrow night anyway, so coming off a bit early wont matter much... Hope it's it the diet making me feel so ill :/

Thanks for dropping by Hun :) xx

Dwyer2010 said:
Good afternoon my dear, sorry to hear your not feeling great today. Hope it passes quickly. Nothing worse than being ill. How have you been? Xx

Thanks lovely, been doing great until last night - bahhhh, but to be honest my last tetra did taste a bit ropey, it seemed really thick - don't know if it was a bit turned...?

How have you been? Not seen ya on here for a while...?? Xxx

starry*eyed<3 said:
Tried to have a shake but it make me gag :/ just had a cup of tea and feel awful, think ill come off - was going to tomorrow night anyway, so coming off a bit early wont matter much... Hope it's it the diet making me feel so ill :/

Thanks for dropping by Hun :) xx

Hey babe, hope your feeling better now your having a break... How long you breaking for? Xx

Feel rubbish :/ had a break but might as well not bothered, I've barely eaten anything, bleughhhh feel so sickly !! Hope it's the antibiotics m on and not the shakes !!

Thanks for asking hunny
Xx

Awwww, sounds horrid! Sometimes when I feel Ill nothing taste right either. I do hope your starting to feel 100% very soon. I returned to my CDC last night after 2 weeks and was surprised I'd actually lost 1.5lb so now in the 10 stone mark...woop woop!! On SS plus and next week hopefully going on the 810 plan :) Gutted my BMi still says I'm overweight. Xx

Hi girls,

Feelin a bit better, thanks for asking, still not 100% been eating but I haven't gone mad..... Few carbs tho, but Monday will show if I've done we'll or no eh... I'm goin to have a couple more says, back on it monday. I saw my mum last night and she was shocked at how much I've lost, so shocked in fact she wants to come with me Monday....

Hope everyone is having a good 100% weekend... Ill be back on it Monday- with 100% commitment and focus :)

Ooh Dwyer - well done on the loss even when on a break :) !!

Lots of love xx

Back