Step 1 Sole Source Ok.... Here goes nothing....

Don't worry about the carbs Hun, I ate pasta and potatoes all last week and still had a loss. So Monday will all be good. All day Thursday I dreaded 7pm which is when my weigh ins every week. May I add I bloody enjoyed every single mouthful, haha! I restarted bootcamp last week so I think that maybe what the loss is down to.

Glad your starting to feel better. Awwww that's fab people noticing. I get all embarrassed and never know what to say. My confidence is coming back though bit by bit. I'm not baby in the corner anymore, lol! At my brothers wedding last week my uncle gave me a cuddle and said wow I can feel your ribs. How to take that, I dunno?!

Xxx

Awwwww don't beat yourself up. You've been poorly sick! Well done for sticking to it at all! A few carbs does not a binge make!

LOL at your mum, everyone's a skeptic until they see the results then everyone wants to do it tooooooo! Well done!

Hi girls,

Just thought I'd update, feeling rubbish still :( took my niece out for the day and have felt absolutely shocking :( I hate feelin ill, I'm a bit worried this infection after my operation hasn't gone and that's the reason I'm feeling so bad, I'm planning on going back onto cd tomorrow, I'm goin to get into bed and see what tomorrow brings,

Sorry for the moaning, ill try and be more upbeat tomorrow :/
Much love x

Ah babe, sorry to hear your still feeling rubbish, maybe you should go see your doc and check its not the infection or if so get some antibiotics!

Hope you sleep well tonight and are feeling loads better tomorrow..

Love n hugs xx

Back on it this morning - 14.01pm and alls well.... Feeling good, relieved to be back on my comfy cd :D never thought I'd feel lik that haha

Still feeling a bit ropey but ignoring it.... Focusing on them scales.... Not looking forward t later, bet I will have had a couple of pounds gain :/ had Sunday dinner yesterday :S goin to aim for a good week this week though, so not thinking about t too much, had a bar this morning, as I was n a meeting all morning with my manager and hr fr my back to work review and. Didn't really want them to know I'm on this diet ... People always assume that if you feel ill when you are doing cd that it is the diets fails, which is of course a load of blocks ..... So ate my bar and pretended it was choccy haha

Just got in and have poured my pint o water and cuppa tee... Glug glug girls xxx

Sorry you're still feeling rough babe, how's it going at work?

Did you eat lots on your weekend off? Do you really think you'll have gained?

Is your mum going with you tonight?

Xxxx

I didn't go mad, but we had friends round, I had burger and a few beers, and I had starbucks and Sunday lunch yesterday.... I'm reckoning at least a couple of pounds gain :/ poo !!

Work was ok, still on half days this week !! Dreading next week back on full time tho :/

Going to write tonight off tbh, and then look forward to next Monday xx

Ooooof - I'm pretty p'eed off with myself - a whopping 3lbs on !!!!

Where did that come from.... I was thinking 2 worst case scenario.... Bahhh !! Im annoyed now - but I'm gonna bin them 3 off this week..... :/ grrrrr !!!!! I'm a bit confused as I truly didn't go mad, but I guess the scales don't lie !!

Well done on yur loss chick - deserve it :) xx

Still reeling from the 3lbs on - grrr :(

Had a bar this morning, I haven't told anyone at work I'm doing cd yet, so I've been taking bars in so they don't clock on, CDC says it will be fine... Just got a tetra out of the freezer - it's a bloody frozen solid block haha !! So, i Reckon I won't be eatin that for a good hour at least ha !!

Ah well, good excuse to drink some water eh... Glug glug!! Xx

Last edited:
Still reeling from the 3lbs on - grrr :(

Had a bar this morning, I haven't told anyone at work I'm doing cd yet, so I've been taking bars in so they don't clock on, CDC says it will be fine... Just got a tetra out of the freezer - it's a bloody frozen solid block haha !! So, i Reckon I won't be eatin that for a good hour at least ha !!

Ah well, good excuse to drink some water eh... Glug glug!! Xx

Hiya.

just had a wee read through your diary :)

Dont worry about those 3 lbs, you'll loose them n more this week!

I'm the same, I've not told any1 apart from my hubby so hiding it at work is so hard - especially when I don't like any of the bars!

hope you've had a great day 2day chic

xx

Thanks girls, yea I'm hopeful these carb pounds will do one once I get back into ketosis...

Just been for a lonnnnng walk round the Trafford centre... Having my last shake now - made it with too much water - bleughhhh, but oh well, ive decided that its the taste of weight loss, so I'm going to MAKE myself like them......

Yep - it's just fuel

Beep beep :D

Day 3 - bah is that t haha !! Can't wait till day 10, 11, 12..... Ill feel better when I've had my first weigh in I guess, I think that's my problem, I'm so impatient .. I always want everything now

Trying to keep myself a busy bee, messing around in the house and sorting out odd jobs, back at worknfull time from Monday, not sure if that will make it easier or harder.....

Had my bar for brekki, someone noticed it and said 'what sort of chocolate bar is that' I had to play it down, just said oh it's a cereal bar.... Not Long till people start noticing spesh when I take my tetras in...... A well.....

Pretty hungry today, so I'm rambling a bit :/ love xx

Last edited:
Just ate..... 2.... Chicken breasts......
One was for m tea, the other was supposed to be for tomorrow, I'm going to a party and wanted to take it with me for my tea .....
what a pig !!! Couldn't help it though, I was so starved, like to the point of fainting... And I didn't even think about it I wolfed them down and even burned my mouth....I'm ashamed now, and feel very full :(

It was all going so well, ow I'm useless :(

Xx

Your not useless babe... Just forget about it, at least it was protein, and move on to a better day tomorrow... Your amazing chick! Xx

starry*eyed<3 said:
Just ate..... 2.... Chicken breasts......
One was for m tea, the other was supposed to be for tomorrow, I'm going to a party and wanted to take it with me for my tea .....
what a pig !!! Couldn't help it though, I was so starved, like to the point of fainting... And I didn't even think about it I wolfed them down and even burned my mouth....I'm ashamed now, and feel very full :(

It was all going so well, ow I'm useless :(

Xx

Aww, hope your mouths ok and not too burnt! I agree, put it behind you, tomorrows a fresh day. Xx

Xx

I've been doin so well and not cheating, and I thought to myself ill have a treat tonight.... Well, I'm boycotting supermarkets for the foreseeable future !!! Xxx

Back