Step 1 Sole Source Ok.... Here goes nothing....

I might do ALL my shopping online... The I never have t leave the house except t work haha.... That should help me avoid temptation haha !!!

My boyfriend keeps singing that temptation song to me haha !! Xx

I'm hungry.... That is all .................................................

Online shopping makes it easier... How you feeling now? Surely you should be back in ketosis now and not feeling hungry?

Has it been hard going back to ss after your weekend off?

Xxx

Hey Hun,

Sorry you have been under the weather, dont worry about 3lbs, they will soon come off. Its easy to forget how this diet works, remember the big loss in your first week and how you lose a lot of glycogen and water stores which as soon as you eat anything with carbs will start to replenish itself. Its not fat you have put on, just the water and glycogen stores. Last time I did 12weeks on ss, moved upto 810Kcal and a bad weekend and put 11lbs on!!!!! in two days....

Keep going, it will soon be off!!

Hi girls...

Feeling a bit better today, I'm regretting my weekend off so much though... It's so hard for me t get back into it, I'm going to a family meal next weekend too and I really wish I wasn't.... It's at my bf's dads house, and we haven't seen him for so long so I feel like it would be mean to say no... Ill just have to eat the meat and veggies bahhhhhh !!!!

I want that 3lbs to do one totally..... Hope I can have at least lost them any more would be a bonus ... I'm in ketosis but I'm so so hungry still... It really is mind over matter though, as I Know in ketosis the hunger subsides..... Ewwww - wish I could fast forward the weekend to Monday whale weigh day :/

Xx

Babe, I reckon you've probably already dropped the 3lbs.. I'm sure you'll do well... Was it hard getting back on ss after the break? I'm so worried when I break at Christmas, for 2 weeks, that I won't be able to get back to ss in January...

I won't lie... I've found it so hard, but I think I've stressed a bit too much which has made it harder, was given a load of stick about the diet last week by a few people and got all n a tizz and annoyed wi it and myself, but I'm gonna relax ... To be honest I really would be happy if I lost another stone, and I'd be happy at that... I don't know why I get so stressed sometimes !!

Just had a chick breast for tea, with some celery.... Only had one shake today so will have another before bed...

X

I haven't told other people as I know how negative they can be about something they don't understand! Nobodies noticed anyway, so that makes it easier.... I reckon you'll have a great weigh in this week and then that will help give you a boost! :)

Here's to a great weigh in

Akno, they shud butt out haha

Aw I bet people can tell, but anyway it's how you feel that's important :)

Here's to good losses for us this week - we've definitely worked for em !!! Xx

Ewww woke up full of a cold this morning :/ bleughhhh feelin ok other than that, the hunger hasn't really gone but I'm trying my best to ignore it....

I made cupcakes for work and I feel it's my duty to admit I did have a tiny nibble... Just because its a really unusual flavour that I have never tried before CHILLI CHOCOLATE :) exciting times eh :)

Hope people are having nice weekends !! Love xx

Just seen this on Instagram... Thought I'd post it on here ...

Attachments

• image-80204660.jpg
    image-80204660.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 56
Hi Star! Just popped on to see how you're doing! I've defected - I just seemed to be fannying about and then worse - messing about and going off plan at the weekend. I've started Dukan after bumping into a friend last weekend that was doing it and seeing how well she was getting on. She had tried slim and save on my say so and finds this better. I'm on day three of ATTACK! which is just protien but after the attack phase (how long depends on how much you have to loose) I'm supposed to do this for 5 days but I may do it till Wednesday. After that its one day protein the next protein and veg... Anyhoo this isnt helping you any! The scales are moving in the right direction again though. And I'm still about though probably wont keep my diary up! I guess I may get bored in a bit and try something else or come back.... but I'm not stopping by any means! ONWARDS AND DOWNWARDS

Oh and chick .... Don't let others get you down, you know whats right for you! X :D

Aw jellie.... Sometimes this diet doesn't work like it should when our heads arnt n the zone... Mine isn't really any more, but I'm tramping on as long as I can.... I want to be skinny haha :(

Keep us updated with the dukan diet, I'm interested in it, but don't know anything about it at all.... Much love xx

Just had a weigh in - 7 lbs off :D

I needed that to be honest... I know this week will be quite bad, I've got a lot on and ill probs have a few cheats.... Not goin to worry aout that now......

Happy happy happy tonight :) xxx

Last edited:
I hadn't read your diary for a while so I started on page 14 to catch up and was so happy to read your last post! That's great stuff!

I have just been on my scales and I am the same as last week :( I weigh in tomorrow.........its the first time that's happened to me and it is a bit disheartening. Even though I have lost so much already! I have been a bit rubbish with the water since friday and I really think that might have something to do with it. I'm going to stick to plan and hope for the best! I may surprise myself and get a 1lb off tomorrow at official weigh in but who knows. Either way, I will stick with it! Determined to get another half a stone off by my birthday party!

Well done again-keep going!

Thanks Hun,

You are doing so amazing, your diary is constant inspiration to me :) don't worry if u don't have a great loss this week, it will catch up the week after I'm sure :) ill be looking forward to checking tomorrow :)

Hey Starry, HUGE Congratulations on a 7lb loss...... (gotta be honest, I'm a little jealous!!!) Well done huni, that's amazing!!!! Bet your well proud, as you should be.... has it helped spur you on for another week of this crazy madness that is CD?!?!?!!

Back