Ok here I go

summerbear2013

Gold Member
Ok so here is my official day one and have weighed in at 18stone 2 which means in twelve months I have put all the weight I lost last time back on. Have been ill with glandular fever had tonsils out and got married in that time but am on a mission now. Am setting my first big goal as 15 stone as anything beyond that sounds too scary right now.
Sparkling water in hand and lots of housework to keep me busy so wish me luck and if anyone who also has a large amount like me to lose wants to buddy up that would be great.
Katie xx

Hey Kate and :welcome: .Im a restarter too(my 3rd time)and have also put all my weight back on but the main thing is we are back doing it and thats what counts.Be strong as you know that cd really works.Post often to let us know how your getting on.

Thanks Ladies :)
Just having first shake of the day mint choc MMmm.
Bought cottage cheese fat free and asparagus in for tea and as I find evenings worst still have two shakes left.
I find the water drinking hard but found an app for i phone helps u count it up.
Spoke to CDC and she said coke zero isn't official as it makes people feel bloated and hungry so may use them as a desperate measure.
Keep me posted on your days when you start xxx

Ok so got through day 1 with no problems at all and I watched 4 hours of masterchef final I had missed. Just hope day two and three are ok. Going to try and keep busy today and have first shake after lunch. Also weighed two pound less today. Xx

Day 3 today and have a headache but hoping water and painkillers will get rid of that soon. Weighed myself again and looks like 5 pound gone in two days so that's my motivation right now to keep going. Gonna have first shake after lunch and an omelette for tea xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

On day four now and lost half a stone since Monday and yesterdays yucky feeling has gone too. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back