ok i admit it.....

totty

Personal Trainer
I cant do it alone :wave_cry:

I am gonna try this calorie counting thing...:gen147:

so have been on nutracheck....and have recorded the calories etc and put them in my sig.....gonna try:party0019:

you sure you want to change plans totty? well you'll get the support you need whatever you try of course.

think about it hard before you start though hon.

abz xx

well i was just ploddin along, doing my own kinda healthy eating plan....

but its like my old weight watchers leader once said...if you count the points in your head....it always adds up to your amount LOL

never a truer word spoken!:break_diet:

ha. ok totty. have you done the maths? how much are you wanting to lose a week and what are your maintenance calories? in fact, if you know of one, i would like a reliable calculator to tell me this too!!

i am sure that with structure you will get the results you want. if you HAVE to stick to something, something concrete rather than just 'eating healthily' then it helps. thing is, how do so many people manage to just eat healthily and stay thin without effort... i think we all need our brains rearranging somehow, but until they come up with that particular device, good luck and let me know how you get on. i'm starting something new tomorrow too so cross everything for me!!

abz xx

fingers crossed for ya abz..;)

i just googled nutracheck...it said that my to maintain my weight was 2400 cals..which is about right! :)

gotta stick to 1700 though now....:confused:

well good luck to you totty. today is a new day. and so far so good, ha.

abz xx

Welcome aboard the calorie counting train Totty!

thanks..........this calorie counting is hard work...:banghead:

how you doin abz?

i have joined a site called food focus, its great...i read another members post about it :D

hey totty. not doing too badly at the moment. am finding it hard not to munch on things but have had some carrots and some celery with me to nibble on so it hasn't been too bad and it's worth it so i can eat a panini for lunch tomorrow as my treat of the day :D having done a detox i haven't been allowed anything other than fruit and veg really so a bit of cheese will do me good i reckon, ha.

have you got plenty of cals left for tonight totty?

abz xx

hi :D

i have enough calories left for a glass of wine :D ...thats all that counts!

do you know if you can save?? like in WW?

i'm sure you could since it's the overall energy expenditure of your body against the overall calories you eat over the course of the week.

i can't save mine up because i have a day of 500 and who has spare on that!! and then a day of not counting and not feeling guilty but being 'careful' with treats. am off to see indiana jones tomorrow night. woo. i can see pick and mix looming. i'll be good. i promise. just a fizzy cola bottle or two :D

abz xx

Tomorrow is gonna be so hard to calorie count. Breakfast & lunch no problem, but am going out with my OH for an anniversary dinner. I wish menus had calories recorded on them! :wave_cry: I've been so good for 4 weeks, I don't wanna mess up now. I don't like salad either!

thats gonna be tough!!!:mad:

abz...why are you on 500 cals a day?? i eat that for breakfast!!!

i nearly fell over this mornin when i put an apple and a banana into my calorie count...and it was almost 250 cals!!!:eek:

bananas are really high. the apples i get are 45 per apple so not so bad there.

and i'm on 500 because i alternate that with a day of not counting. so it has to be low in order to average out your calorie intake. have managed not to go mental today. am trying to eat like a 'normal' person...

abz xx

Back