ok i know this is weird..

juicygooseface

♥juicy♥
so i was looking on my youcam that you get on your laptop, like a webcam type thing except better lol and tried taking some pictures and also a little video, it wasnt of anything really just me sat there looking at the computer for 10 seconds lol!
anyway when i played back the video there was this really weird noise like hushing and low talking kinda noises..really hard to explain.. :/
now im creeped out! lol anyone know what this could be?

xxxx

lol freaked me out! xx

Gremlins! ;)

haha!:hide:

May I just say, for the sake of balance, if not reality and sanity:

Could be a poltergeist? :D

lol thanks guys! yeah i can hear it everytime i try it again, sounds really odd.. like a scratching at the end before i turned it off. for sanity i will just have to think of it as bad electronics lol xxx

oh god ive watched the first 2 i really cant bring myself to watch the new one i think i would actually poop. lol xx

juicygooseface said:
oh god ive watched the first 2 i really cant bring myself to watch the new one i think i would actually poop. lol xx

Dont watch the new one! No its not that bad... but it's just HORRIBLE full stop lol. And boring for the first 3/4.

And yeah dot worry about the scratching, was the laptop on your lap / duvet coz if so it will just b rustley noises from that.

i watch paranormal state so i have already freaked myself out!
never mind, i know that a woman died in this house but its a good spirit xx

lol! no really it is a good spirit , she lived here all her life and brought her kids up in this house until she passed away in what is now our bedroom.
it sounds weird but i did think for a minute that maybe she was trying to communicate or something, but im not going to "investigate" anymore!
oh and the laptop was on the table so it wasnt from a duvet or my lap or anything, i could have been touching the microphone or something tho xxxx

Back