Ok I'm back again!! CelticChicks WW diary

CelticChick

After many failed attempts on cdc and lipotrim I decided to get back on weight watchers, it works for me and I actually love exercise when I get into the swing of it. I just had my week one weigh in this morning and I am down 9.5lb! So my hard work has paid off and now into my second week and actually excited about it! :)

Last edited:
Thats a really good weightloss..

WELL DONE.. :)

Hi CelticChick,

That is awesome:D 9.5lbs. in one week!!!

Well done and it is such a great incentive for the following week .

I am so looking forward to see how you get on as it will be such a benefit to others who what to or thinking about doing Weight Watchers, for not everyone can do a vlcd and it is great to have alternatives on offer and see people who can do it.
sport-smiley-018.gif

Congrats' on your wonderful weight loss and here is to another good week ahead. I expect if you lose 2/3lbs. this week coming would be excellent.
sport-smiley-009.gif

Love Mini xxx
sport-smiley-017.gif

Thanks everyone, really pleased with myself :D

And D_Q I count points, I find it suits me better and apart from that all I did this week was walk my dog every night and drink 2-3 litres of water a day.

A fab loss CC!! Well done and good luck for the coming weeks. :)

Debbie x

CelticChick said:
And D_Q I count points, I find it suits me better and apart from that all I did this week was walk my dog every night and drink 2-3 litres of water a day.

Thanks mate. As my clients hit goal we try to talk about ways of eating so they can feel in control, and WW has always struck me as such a plan :D

Wow! That's a fantastic result. WTG!!!

Wow Cc

Congratulations to you on your 9.5 off, what an excellent result...

Well done to you :D

Thanks for all the replies. :)
Week 2 weigh in this morning and I'm down another 3lb. That makes 12.5lb in two weeks. So happy! My exercise wasn't as good as last week so I'm determined to make up for it this week and stick to my evening walks.

Thanks for all the replies. :)
Week 2 weigh in this morning and I'm down another 3lb. That makes 12.5lb in two weeks. So happy! My exercise wasn't as good as last week so I'm determined to make up for it this week and stick to my evening walks.

Wow!!! And this is WW we are talking about?!! Well done hun:D

Another great loss CC!!

My goodness you're really 'cooking on gas' now!! :D

Debbie x

Well done CC u go girl 12 pounds in 2 weeks thats amazing.I myself i am in a simular situation to u,have failed on cd and ll and now due to health reason cant ss for the moment so i have joined back sw this thursday is my first weigh in, so am feeling aprehansive.Can i be nosey and ask u how much weight do u want to loose,keep up the good work,have a good day,xxxx

Well Done!

I am on day 10 of CD and barely hanging in there! Although I have stuck 100% to the plan I really dont think its for me. I am constantly thinking about food to the point of obsession and I am starvin hungry. I have tried calorie counting in various forms before but they havent worked because I binge eat in the evenings, the only good thing about CD was that I wasnt allowed any food so I didnt binge. I have lost about 12 lbs so far which is amazing but its been bloody hard and the final straw came last night when my 4 year old told me that I wasnt her favourite girl anymore as I have been so narky with everyone):mad:
I feel totally in despair as I have 6 stone still to loose and I really thought this would work this time.
Have you tried CD before and do you have alot to loose?

Axx:(

Hey Andi.
I realy sympathise with you. I did CD for 7 months (on and off) and i lost just undr 4 stone. I agree that its wonderful when you stick to it - the weight just flies off. But i had the same problem as you. I couldnt stop thinking about food and i became so depressed and irratable because i just couldnt seem to stick to it that i finally had enough about 3 weeks ago and changed to Slimming World. I must say that slimming clubs have not really worked that well for me before. This time though CD has made me more determined and i still have the train of thought that tells me i shouldnt be eating. this has really helped my will power and ive resisted all things that are really bad for me so far.
Although CD ultimatly wasnt for me, its really helped me on the way to being slim x

I hope you give CD a little while longer...maybe you just havent got into Ketosis yet. It does work, but its not worth being miserable for. Good Luck Honey

XXXXXXXXXXX

Back