Ok I'm back again!! CelticChicks WW diary

Ok I'm back again, I'm counting points while having some cambridge packs, sort of a ww/cd1200! I have everything crossed that I manage to get past the stone mark this time!!

Today is day 2 and I feel the world of difference already, I'm down 5lb since yesterday which I know is just bloat and water etc but still its spurring me on!

I'm concentrating on damage limitation for Christmas at the moment and then into the big hurdle in January and not stopping until goal!

Hiya missus... well done on getting back on track... you are doing brill, day 2 and 5lb down!!!

Am delighted for ya and remember if you have a slip just hop back onto the programme you are on now...

love

Gen xx

I am chuffed for you also!!!!

am very pleased you are doing whats perfect for you!

Ivy x

Ok I'm back again, I'm counting points while having some cambridge packs, sort of a ww/cd1200! I have everything crossed that I manage to get past the stone mark this time!!

Today is day 2 and I feel the world of difference already, I'm down 5lb since yesterday which I know is just bloat and water etc but still its spurring me on!

I'm concentrating on damage limitation for Christmas at the moment and then into the big hurdle in January and not stopping until goal!

Hi CelticChick,

So glad your feeling on top of this and 5lbs. off since yesterday is very motivating...fingers and toes crossed for you.

Love Mini xxx

Back