ok, i'm starting!

Bella30

Silver Member
Hi all

I've decided to start my diet on Tuesday rather than next Monday now! No point putting it off any longer, especially after seeing photo's of myself from last night on Facebook today!

So, got to get things sorted for my first week! Ooooh, better get into planning mode because it's all systems go, go, go!

Bella :)

Good luck, Bella... you're not alone, today's my first day back on the wagon... it's not as bad as I thought it would be (yet), but it's my time OUT of work which is the real struggle.

Best of luck!

Good luck to you both

I've just started and, as at the beginning of any of my diet, my will power is strong.

I am kick starting my lifestyle change with Exante Total Solution and burning at least 450 calories on Wii fit each day, even when I don't feel like it!

I really, really want to shift all my extra weight, setting achievable goals on the way. I'm almost twice the once I was in my early twenties and I am motivated to get back to a healthy weight, starting with an achievable 10% loss (20lbs) in 10 weeks, then another 10% of my starting weight in 10 weeks, etc.

Let's support each other to reach a our goals and live a longer and healthier weight and life and make note of the little positives along the way - tights not rolling down over tum, etc. :553:

Thanks everyone. Good luck to you all! I hope your first week goes well :) xx

Back