ok is there anyone who started out big like me?

Big congrats mate thats a better loss than i had on my first week even so good going :)

Had my weigh in and lost 11lbs, I can only assume that was a first week bonus. Very happ though

ok Had my weigh in yesterday and lost another 2.5lb which if im honest i was a little dissapointed with but hey its a loss :)

Paul_Farnham_uk said:
ok Had my weigh in yesterday and lost another 2.5lb which if im honest i was a little dissapointed with but hey its a loss :)

Why are you disappointed with a 2.5lb weightloss!!!!!!!
That's over the average recommended weekly loss :) remember it'll soon add up

Hello :) I started at 22st 3lbs and am 1 stone down thus far. WI tomorrow and I hope to be out of the 21's. You're all doing so well!

Well another 2lb off this week and another SOTW and more importantly my 3st award :)

How are you guys and gals getting on?

Paul_Farnham_uk said:
Well another 2lb off this week and another SOTW and more importantly my 3st award :)

How are you guys and gals getting on?

Well done Paul. 3st is amazing.

Hoping for a loss this morning. I've worked for it this week - 30 day shred.

Well done on your award they soon add up.

When do we get to see a before and after then hon? your loss to date deserves some recognition :)

Well done Paul. 3st is amazing.

Hoping for a loss this morning. I've worked for it this week - 30 day shred.

Well done on your award they soon add up.

Hi Paul
Hope this post works as its my first. First thing well done on your fantastic weight loss so far keep it up. Im a guy who started this journey very big. Now near my target. like others have said it seems to take ages for it to show in sizes or in my case looks. Then one morning I woke up and my trouser felt looser and every day from then on everything seemed to be getting to big to wear. To reach this point it was around the 5st loss for me. Now gone from 54inch waist to sitting in 30inch trousers and it feels great.

WOW! thats an incredible change, i must admit i hadnt even considered trying to get below 16 stone as i just thought it was too much to aim for, i am currently aiming to get down to 18.5st and see how i get on from there but with an ultimate target of 16st.

Do you think that sounds ok?

Many i ask how long it has taken you to make your transition?

Any chance of some before and after photos? and also have you suffered with the loose skin problem many people do suffer with? if not what did you do to prevent it?

Sorry for all the questions but not often i hear from someone who started out a similar height and weight to me

Hi Paul
Hope this post works as its my first. First thing well done on your fantastic weight loss so far keep it up. Im a guy who started this journey very big. Now near my target. like others have said it seems to take ages for it to show in sizes or in my case looks. Then one morning I woke up and my trouser felt looser and every day from then on everything seemed to be getting to big to wear. To reach this point it was around the 5st loss for me. Now gone from 54inch waist to sitting in 30inch trousers and it feels great.

Paul_Farnham_uk said:
When do we get to see a before and after then hon? your loss to date deserves some recognition :)

Hi Paul. I have pics under inspiration pics section. Still a bit to go for me. You are doing well try not to think about target yet but see each 7lb as a victory.

New magazine out too with a man who's lost 17st. He was 30st. The change is phenomenal. You can do it too.

WOW! thats an incredible change, i must admit i hadnt even considered trying to get below 16 stone as i just thought it was too much to aim for, i am currently aiming to get down to 18.5st and see how i get on from there but with an ultimate target of 16st.

Do you think that sounds ok?

Many i ask how long it has taken you to make your transition?

Any chance of some before and after photos? and also have you suffered with the loose skin problem many people do suffer with? if not what did you do to prevent it?

Sorry for all the questions but not often i hear from someone who started out a similar height and weight to me

Started in jan 2011 have got some loose skin but no way as much as i thought i would have, Think this is because i started cycling swimming and walking as and when my fitness levels increased, at first i couldn't even walk around the block without difficulties in breathing and aching joints. Now eleven stone lighter i cycle long distances, walk miles and swim like a fish. At the start i couldn't even think of a target weight as it seemed impossible and i couldn't get my head around how long it would take. So instead decided to ignore the end and just concentrate on each week good or bad and hope for a loss. So your eighteen and a half stone first target is brill and you will reach it before you ever imagined you could as for before and after pics i will have a look see what i have got.

ILoveCake said:
New magazine out too with a man who's lost 17st. He was 30st. The change is phenomenal. You can do it too.

Matt Briggs by any chance?
Sounds like him.
He's the greatest loser this year.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
Matt Briggs by any chance?
Sounds like him.
He's the greatest loser this year.

Yep that's him. Amazing achievement and in a short time.

Thanks.
My real name is Dean, ColJack is just a forum name because I was a big stargate fan.

I am also a massive stargate fan and am gutted they have axed all the shows :(

I watched all of the Atlantis episodes not long ago (as i wasnt too keen when it launched) and really got to love that show too, then they had to do and ruin it all with SGU :(

Oh well maybe someone will pick up the franchise at some point!
Thanks.
My real name is Dean, ColJack is just a forum name because I was a big stargate fan.

Thanks.

Jesus F Christ. You have lost fifteen and a half stone! That is unbelievably amazing. Your life must have changed so much in barely twenty months. People who you havent seen in years must not recognise you.

Back