ok made a decision................

kymsey

On a journey !
After months of doing mainly green days and occasional reds.............. I have decided to try Extra Easy so please can someone explain it to me...? I would really appreciate it as I'm gonna give it a go from today...... thanks girls.. xx:sign0009::wavey:

It is basically 1 hex a, 1 hex b and all the free food xx

yes you can!

Just remember to eat a good portion of your fruit and veg too Hun and see how it goes.

I still don't really understand it, how can a mug shot still be free on an EE day as it isn't a free food on a red day?, someone please explain it to me!

Sorry hun i don't know the ins and outs of how everything is worked out, i just know that everything which is free on both plans is free on Extra easy. I think there is only so much that fills us up anyway so we would be eating either or if that makes sense xx

yes its all free food on green and all free food on red (including pasta n sauce etc) then just one healthy extra a and one b, and just take the lowest syn value from either green or red day whichever is lowest :D it really does sound too good to be true :O xxxx

it is true and it works and is fantastic. the group leader said people who have done red and green are reluctant to try ee but I would encourage you to. I did red and green for first couple of weeks and it was a bit hard at first adjusting to one heA and one heB. But I love it now. I used to really plan my days before but on EE things are...easier! Oh and some people in my group that have been on red and green for ages and weight loss had slowed tried it and lost 3lbs and 4lbs!

i think the idea is that so much of your plate is superfree foods and a smaller portion of your plate is the free from the red or green.. and a smaller amount syns , so your filling up on the veggies before eating the meat or pasta.. IFYKWIM , thats how i was kinda explained it anyway but ive not done it so i dont know... sorry if ive confused u more!!

They recommend that a third of your plate is superfree food. I like to do EE at the weekends.

i think the idea is that so much of your plate is superfree foods and a smaller portion of your plate is the free from the red or green.. and a smaller amount syns , so your filling up on the veggies before eating the meat or pasta.. IFYKWIM , thats how i was kinda explained it anyway but ive not done it so i dont know... sorry if ive confused u more!!

I think this might be what some group leaders (maybe the ones that aren't quite trusting of ee themselves) are saying to ensure good losses. But the fact is there is no rule on this and it works whether you eat lots of superfree or not.

wow! I'm definitely trying this! Only just found out what it was this evening! Sounds brillaint! :D

Back