OK the results of weigh in are..................

10lbs:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D omg
woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

can u tell how chuffed i am plus..........
10 inches off my body

oh it makes everything so worthwhile
thank you to all that got me thru this week xx

jo x

Hi Jo, yehhhhhhhh well done hun what a fantastic weight loss. You should have come over to Enoughs party and you could have got a peck (only a peck mind) from my date Jason Statham, but he had to leave early.

Well done again and keep it up xxxx:)

ooohhh all the welsh !!! xxxxxx

That's a great loss, well done. When you get on the scales and see a loss like that, yes, everything does seem worth it. Well done

hey hun im doing ok ...lots of energy and lots of positive comments from people ....thanks for asking hun hope ur doing ok xxx
sorry i didnt see this sooner x

hey dont worry chick glad you doing ok. I always get a bit concerned when people are in their first few weeks cos they are so bloody hard and its so easy to fall off the wagon at this point.

Am pleased you still on it and its fab you are gettin good feedback cos that means its working and will help you stick to it!

Keep up the good work
x

Hello everyone,

I'm new here, and I'm on the SS+ plan. I have 39lbs to loose and am on day 3 of my first week.

I'm sure you all know how rough I'm feeling today, but I will carry on and stay focused.

Thanks for listening.

Hello everyone,

I'm new here, and I'm on the SS+ plan. I have 39lbs to loose and am on day 3 of my first week.

I'm sure you all know how rough I'm feeling today, but I will carry on and stay focused.

Thanks for listening.

Hi Amy hope you are sticking with it hun? Im on my 6th day so far so good.

You are in the best place coming on here it helps so much. TTFN

That's amazing! Well done you! xx

Im starting day 6 tomorrow and its so tough but this site keeps me motivated. Just remeber we wont be on this diet forever theres plenty of time in the future to have that chocolate bar and packet of crisps just not right now :D Im having a positive day. Hope we all get a good loss at our first weigh in :) good luck guys!

Back