OK time to bear all

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
No ar5es or tits please!!!
How much exercise have we all done today?
Me, well, i have been very bad!
20 Mins on my bike ...and thats it:eek::eek: Shocking!!! must try harder!!!
Fess up peeps!

No ar5es or tits please!!!
How much exercise have we all done today?
Me, well, i have been very bad!
20 Mins on my bike ...and thats it:eek::eek: Shocking!!! must try harder!!!
Fess up peeps!

30 mins on Wii fit - more yoga-ie stuff cause i'm coughing like a bugger - not enough though - will do better tomorrow, promise :whoopass:

omg i just saw this thread and went and got my slendertone belt on!

I AM SOOO BAD.

I havent done any exercise in weeks - no gym, no classes, no wii fit, even walking harvey has been reduced down to a 5 min walk.

I feel so bad about this. :( I have a bad eye at the moment and this has really threw me off my routine - I find it makes me feel tired and I just dont feel like exercising - my eye has been bad for 3 weeks now and before that I had the flu! But before that I was exercising and walking all the time and I felt great. My eye is getting better - so I am hoping to get back to the gym this week....

Please keep at me about this one - i need some extra motivation.

x

None

Alright, I'll go on the cross-trainer for 15 mins in a bit - just got no motivation to be a good girl and exercise today.

We are all sooo bad ...weekends are the worse for me ... i even rang in sick tonight as i was supposed to be doing a late:eek: how bad am i :eek:

omg i just saw this thread and went and got my slendertone belt on!

I AM SOOO BAD.

I havent done any exercise in weeks - no gym, no classes, no wii fit, even walking harvey has been reduced down to a 5 min walk.

I feel so bad about this. :( I have a bad eye at the moment and this has really threw me off my routine - I find it makes me feel tired and I just dont feel like exercising - my eye has been bad for 3 weeks now and before that I had the flu! But before that I was exercising and walking all the time and I felt great. My eye is getting better - so I am hoping to get back to the gym this week....

Please keep at me about this one - i need some extra motivation.

x
New thread started ..please view miss motivator lol xxxx:D
Poor ickle harvey...but then pugs don't really need tons of excercise do they?!

Physical hard labour all day xx

Every little helps!!!

Cross-trainer is hella hard-going at first but within a couple of days you'll be able to stay on longer. I've noticed that after about 10 mins my legs don't really want to play anymore but it's also not so bad that I can't keep going. My aim is to keep at it until I'm ready to drop, that way I know I'm getting a good workout :)

I almost had a Bridget Jones moment, my legs nearly caved in! I managed 3mins the next day & 4.5 today, bad i know but just hoping i can build it up every day, like nic said every little helps. :)

i hate the x trainer ..but my personal trainer at the gym said keep it around level 6 and dont go too fast...also try and squat down and backwards while doing it so it gives your legs and bum the best exercise it can x Apparently the most effective piece of equipment in a gym.....But, i still hate it

Exactly :)

Oh the shame of admitting this!!!!!!! I know I must up my activity but today I haven't done much at all!!!! I have been sorting out boxes then when shopping - though I did run about the store trying to find clothes my teenage son will wear that don't make him look like he has been dragged through a hedge backwards!!!!! Then this evening I danced around the kitchen like a madwoman to Mambo No 5 that 2HG kindly posted a link to for me!!!!

I promise I will do better tomorrow!

x

Oh the shame of admitting this!!!!!!! I know I must up my activity but today I haven't done much at all!!!! I have been sorting out boxes then when shopping - though I did run about the store trying to find clothes my teenage son will wear that don't make him look like he has been dragged through a hedge backwards!!!!! Then this evening I danced around the kitchen like a madwoman to Mambo No 5 that 2HG kindly posted a link to for me!!!!

I promise I will do better tomorrow!

x
Ok hun...time to make your promise count!!! Go pledge on the motivator thread!!!

Yes Miss (hangs head in shame!)

x

Back