Old Core Plan

rabfab

Hello. New here. I was wondering if you can have Lean Cuisine or smart ones on the old Core plan without using weekly points? Been doing points but tend to go for low point sandwiches INSTEAD of chicken because I feel I can have more for same points (silly I know....) I found that if I THINK I can have as much as I want I won't but if I only have 4 points left I'm starving! CRAZY! For example I love love love the garlic chicken spring rolls. Everything in them is on the core list and the WRAP part is so thin you can almost see thru it. 4 points for 3. Could I count like 1 for the Wrap part cuz the rest is on free list? Thanks so much for any help!

Starting today! Guess it will a "see how it goes" till I come up with something that works. Lost 20, 30 to go! The big 4 0 is in 3 months so we will see if I can at LEAST get close!

I thought that Core was just the actual basic foods on that list. I've never been able to stick with it for long because it feels even more restrictive than Slimming World.

I think if you made your own spring rolls you could work it out so that you were just counting the wrap, but if you're using bought ones that would be points for the whole thing (even the 'free' bits).

That just my understanding of it, though. I might be wrong.

no you can't do that on core, it has to be freshly made or else it doesnt count at all. Stuff is added to pre made products. (preservatives and other things to keep them fresh)

If you make them yourself you can count them the way you are talking about, because you know nothing additional has gone into it.

(theres a sub forum for the old ww plan as well you know)

Back