Old Points Scheme !

Hollie-Marie

Hello all :peep:
Just wondering if anyone else is sticking to Weight Watchers Old Point Scheme A.KA Vintage Points?
If so get in touch !!
Would love to hear from you as I am currently religiously sticking to the plan !
I also have a massive list of foods and their points if you are struggling
Hollie
:king:

If you mean Discover Plan then there are several forums for people on it

hi hollie i am doing this plan i think am allowed 20 points per day not sure if its called vintage or discover tho lolx

discover plan and vinatage points is the same plan as far as i am aware. When propoints arrived people who did not get on well with it returned to doing the old plan and they called themselves vintage pointers aka discover plan

Hello all :peep:
Just wondering if anyone else is sticking to Weight Watchers Old Point Scheme A.KA Vintage Points?
If so get in touch !!
Would love to hear from you as I am currently religiously sticking to the plan !
I also have a massive list of foods and their points if you are struggling
Hollie
:king:

Hello Hollie-Marie

Yes I am!! Well I am officially restarting tomorrow

The Discover plan worked for me once before so I am heading back on that journey tomorrow

Good luck xx

welcome! vp and discover are the same plan...there are loads of people on here that will help you if your struggling..the inspiration and motivation on this site is amazing...best of luck :)

I don't care what they call it, all I know is that I am back on the old system and losing the weight I put on during my brief try with propoints. Good luck with the weight loss everyone.

Hi all, im also thinking of going back to the old system! i seem to be putting on weight instead of loosing & i got to goal on the discovery plan a few years ago, im not a big eater of fruit & the 29pp just dont go far when i was on 20 old points, goodluck everyone x

Hi, i am a newbie here but have been following vintage points system and lost 2 stone. Well i did do slimming world for 2 weeks and lost 5lb but i like vintage points best! I didn't lose anything doing propoints and always noticed people in my class had always stayed the same or gained! So from monday i will be vintage pointing again! xxx

Hi, i am a newbie here but have been following vintage points system and lost 2 stone. Well i did do slimming world for 2 weeks and lost 5lb but i like vintage points best! I didn't lose anything doing propoints and always noticed people in my class had always stayed the same or gained! So from monday i will be vintage pointing again! xxx

welcome aboard!! look forward to seeing how you get on :) im sure you will do just grand!

Hey there,

I'm on vintage points as well. Officially starting today, was going to start yesterday but was so naughty I wrote it off. I wasn't in the right mindset. Today I am ready to go. I'm eating 21 points per day.

Hey there,

I'm on vintage points as well. Officially starting today, was going to start yesterday but was so naughty I wrote it off. I wasn't in the right mindset. Today I am ready to go. I'm eating 21 points per day.

hi and welcome aboard the discovery train :) get yourself a diary set up and you will soon have lots of minimates helping to keep you on track :) discover rocks!!! looking forward to seeing your losses :)

hi i started back on old points yesterday! doing it from home using my old books so this forum is going to be a life saver!

I do all mine from home too, as do a lot of minis on here...we are always around to offer any advice needed. Best of luck :)

Back