Old points to new pro points

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Em8888, 9 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Em8888

Em8888 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CC
    Hi,

I have an old WW recipe book from about 5 years ago and wondered whether the points in that differ to the pro points system?? I know that it used to be based on calories and saturated fat but now it's protein, carbs, fat and fibre.

Could anyone enlighten me as I remember there were a few recipes I liked in there!

Xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kerry2285

kerry2285 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The old points in your book will not match the new pro points system unfortunately. Can you re point your recipes? X

4. Em8888

Em8888 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CC
    Oh no! Yep, I will have to re point, just wanted to check before I did.

Thanks Hun x

5. Hello_2_Slimmer_Me

Hello_2_Slimmer_Me Full Member

..... from what i've found in old points, pp's tend to be approx 4 points higher then discovery ..... i know its all about the science but i was trying to see if i could convert the discovery points sheet of chinese values to pp's :) and for what i got in pp values when i joined they were all approx 4pp more per portion ... i know this isn't exact but when it says 12 points (discovery) it gives me an idea of what foods to avoid, lol

it will be interesting if this works out around the same as home cooking recipes .... you'll have to let us know :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.