Old points to new pro points

Em8888

Hi,

I have an old WW recipe book from about 5 years ago and wondered whether the points in that differ to the pro points system?? I know that it used to be based on calories and saturated fat but now it's protein, carbs, fat and fibre.

Could anyone enlighten me as I remember there were a few recipes I liked in there!

Xxx

The old points in your book will not match the new pro points system unfortunately. Can you re point your recipes? X

kerry2285 said:
The old points in your book will not match the new pro points system unfortunately. Can you re point your recipes? X

Oh no! Yep, I will have to re point, just wanted to check before I did.

Thanks Hun x

..... from what i've found in old points, pp's tend to be approx 4 points higher then discovery ..... i know its all about the science but i was trying to see if i could convert the discovery points sheet of chinese values to pp's :) and for what i got in pp values when i joined they were all approx 4pp more per portion ... i know this isn't exact but when it says 12 points (discovery) it gives me an idea of what foods to avoid, lol

it will be interesting if this works out around the same as home cooking recipes .... you'll have to let us know :D

Back