Old thread updated! New pics attached!

wow well done you you skinny minnie, well you've got me motivated now, i'm gonna start tomorrow, was putting it off till my night out on friday but starting tomorrow now haha

Tinsel- START NOW!! :D

Thanks again everyone for your congrats, I still can't believe it! Yup Cat mate, it feels amazing!! Never, ever thought I'd actually get here, when I was 16st, the 11s seemed like a lifetime away. But now I'm here :D and I just can't believe it!

xxx

hey lady! Im chuffed to bits for you.......but secretly wish it was me! LOL. Please dont race ahead and leave us behind - stay and inspire us. Im so excited that you will be at your bestest for your wedding and crimbo.
Fabulous stuff, feel like I need to do a little dance with you.

Ge Whiz! That's amazing Well done!

Just want to add my well done too. I'm on day one restart for the umpteenth time. So far so good, i've had loads of water. I bought turkey breast in case i had to eat but i've managed to keep the pack sealed. I've also had to sit in the car with a king rib supper beside me - i didnt flinch!
Anyway, i'm feeling really motivated now after reading your post so i'm heading to bed early for a good sleep and hopefully a good day two.

omg! thats frigging amazing! well done big scottish hug for you hunni well done !!!! thats spurring me on for when i start thursday :D cant wait well done u!!!

Yay Molly well done on resisting and restarting in the same day!! :D you can do it!

Lol Chunka please do a little dance with me - a jig would be appropriate methinks! Love your avatar btw! Don't worry, I'm certain that my loss next week will be tiny to make up for this week!! Still have a way to go so will be here for a while :)

Thanks Vicx xx

Bless ya Jodie, thanks very much!! Good luck for Thursday :) if you have the right frame of mind you WILL succeed xxx

whoop whoop, make way for the skinny lady

hehe no need to make way angie, i can fit through that lil gap no problemo! lol (just kidding, i dont feel in the 11s, still feel like a 16st chubba inside :() am hoping my head will catch up once I get to a weight I'm happy with! x

i would love to know how huge losses like that happen!!! i went to an open house at my CDC's and met a lady who lost...wait for it....

25LBS IN HER FIRST WEEK!!!!!

why didn't that happen to me :( lol x

well done hun, fantastic result!!! xxx

:party0048: :party0049: :party0048: :party0049: :party0048: :party0049:

wow - amazing

WELL DONE!!!!

Awww shucks Gem... and there was me thinking I had set a record! heheh! Thanks Carolanski! I really love CD for its losses - whilst I love WW more as a long-term thing, CD really is a lifesaver for those of us who need to see big losses! xx

OMFG indeed :D That is fabulous :D I am SOOOOO proud of you hun. Well done :D :D :D

Thanks Irene! Aww bless ya Lea mate, that means a lot :) I posted over on your thread earlier.. havent been back to check it yet but I hope you're staying +ve. (((hugs)))

xxx

hey hun

I jus wanna say well done!!! thats fab, am a tad jealous hahahah u deserve it tho!

We had a convo around a year ago n we were talkin bout bein the pretty faced friend who was over weight

ur now the georgous friend who is also thin!!!!!! i can jus imagin the green eyes friends now :)

xxx

woke up cos I was having trouble sleeping so I thought id come and check minimins instead of the fridge ;)
Still feeling dead chuffed for you.............. :)

Back