Oldie but newbie!

Well hello to anyone who remembers me from 2009 LL Jan starters, and hello to all my soon-to-be new friends!
I lost 50lbs on LL, but started to slip towards the end of the 12wks and never really got back into it again.:break_diet: Then at the end of August I had a bizarre accident which laid me very low for several months, and I'm afraid I sat on my ever-expanding bum and ate whatever was given to me. So now I'm back to almost exactly where I started :eek:
Last night I was sorting out my wardrobe (the one full of clothes that don't fit) because I'm about to start a new job, and I found my letter to myself about why I wanted to do LL... and I shed a few tears, I was so motivated back then, where did it all go wrong?:cry:
Anyway, I've decided to try VLCD again. Logistics mean that LL isn't possible, nor CD, so I'm going to try Exante, and have today ordered a month's supply (for Total Solutions) with a view to starting on Monday when the kids go back to school.
Looking forward to sharing this journey with you, and hoping we reach our goals.

welcome to Exante, i'm also awaiting on my packs to arrive and it should be today.... wish they would hurry the hell on...

good luck on your journey

Welcome and good luck to you both. Hope you have a relatively easy journey and manage to stay at your destination!!

Hey, welcome and good luck.

I too have put on a little of what i lost, 1/4er to be precise lol and started exante today.

Its not easy the 2nd/3rd/4th .... time around but keep reading that letter you wrote a while ago to keep you going :)

Hi there
good luck to you both I am on day five and have to say in 2007 lost 5 stone on CD buy have put most back on
It is deffinatly harder this time and i am struggling but for me feel this is it so i do not want to give up

Thanks for all the positive messages. Obsessively tracking my order now, should be here this morning. I could start, but being realistic I know I'm visiting my ex-chef ex-husband Friday/Saturday so I best wait til next week.

Good luck!! Make lots of little goals to aim for then reward yourself each time you reach one!! (not with food tho it defeats the object lol I used to do it and its not really a reward at all cos you spend the next few days worrying that you've ruined all the hard work you did originally) Anyhow goo dluck and hope you do well!

Hello to you!
You did it before so you can do it again. best of luck and look forward to sharing with you!

Becky

Back