OLLIE!!!!

RachieRoo

Silver Member
I only just read that you were in Camden last night! I was in a pub in Camden before the gig with dh - The Enterprise opposite the Round House Chalkfarm Rd).

I was enjoying my vodka,lime and soda and people watching (as you do) and saw a guy at the bar with a group of mates and thought; wow that looks like Ollie, but the thought nah dont be silly Londons a big place (and don't know where you live of course!)
So...was it you? x (how weird if it was!)

Manics were amazing by the way - if u ever get a chance go and see them. They are THE BEST live band (and my taste is pretty diverse!)
xx

Last edited:
:sigh2:hahhaha Mary!!! I feel sooooo bad ...I could quite easily say yes Mary I did them.

But....Deep breath...:sigh2: To be honest though Mar, I was pretty poor and I didn't do 'em! Only because I was having such a luvverly time I totally forgot. I did remember just as we got into Camden; dh was going to watch footie and I took myself off shopping, I sat down in Pret with a nice salad wrap and water in the sunshine and contemplated standing up right there and then and doing them in the street, but I didn't
!!!!!:devilangel:

Then star jumps went totally out of my head (probably as I could only think of 3 things - clothes, shoes and The Manics!!!!)

Please forgive me???

I only just read that you were in Camden last night! I was in a pub in Camden before the gig with dh - The Enterprise opposite the Round House Chalkfarm Rd).

I was enjoying my vodka,lime and soda and people watching (as you do) and saw a guy at the bar with a group of mates and thought; wow that looks like Ollie, but the thought nah dont be silly Londons a big place (and don't know where you live of course!)
So...was it you? x (how weird if it was!)

Manics were amazing by the way - if u ever get a chance go and see them. They are THE BEST live band (and my taste is pretty diverse!)
xx

heya!! hehe that just might have been me?!! no idea of pub name or where in Camden it was as I was drunk when I got there! lol I was drinking vodka lime and soda too last night for most of it!! we would have been a right pair!

I will go see them next time they're around!

u should of came over say Hi!

heya!! hehe that just might have been me?!! no idea of pub name or where in Camden it was as I was drunk when I got there! lol I was drinking vodka lime and soda too last night for most of it!! we would have been a right pair!
Haha really wish i'd come over now, dont often go up to guys in bars when my dh is about!
Ahh I love Vodka Lime and Soda. Do you? its my fave now. like lime ice pops!!! my tastes have really changed since TFR and I love anything citrus now. Im really into bitter lemon and old fashioned lemonade too! And lemon meringue, lemon cheesecake etc etc lol lol! xx

Haha really wish i'd come over now, dont often go up to guys in bars when my dh is about!
Ahh I love Vodka Lime and Soda. Do you? its my fave now. like lime ice pops!!! my tastes have really changed since TFR and I love anything citrus now. Im really into bitter lemon and old fashioned lemonade too! And lemon meringue, lemon cheesecake etc etc lol lol! xx

lol Im sure DH would have been ok with it if he knew who I was... would of treated u to a vodka soda water and lime! I love that drink even though my friends still take the piss when I order it! yea taste buds have changed so much... citrus is lovely now.. used find it tough drinking/eating before. now its just amazing!

Hiya!

Are you talking about a piece of lime or lime juice? If it's lime juice can you get low cal or is it fresh?

Sorry for the questions but I like the sound of this! :) ;) xx

heya, it varies really.. some pubs give me just squeezed lime, some put in a dash of cordial.. either way its not many calories, like less than 10 anyway.. and 50 for the vodka so all in all a healthy drink,, my other choice is sprite zero but only rare.. thats got no cals so even less than lime, just sprite got lots of chemicals in so I take it easy on that!

lol Im sure DH would have been ok with it if he knew who I was...
Yes he would I'd shown him your before and after pics (trying to nudge him to lose a stone or two!) - its the beer that puts the weight on him - I cant convince him to change to VL&S! Next time I/we are in London I will check where you are going first!! :D

Ta .... I'll deffo be trying that! :) x

It will be your new tipple of choice Jan...guaranteed! xx

;) x

Back